•Sass•-Grell x Reader x William

Just watched Episode 17 on Black Butler.... (season 1)....
Clues:
"I didn't even know Sebastian could use that kind of approach..."-Ciel
"AH~ YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME IMPURE!"-Nun
JUST. WHAT.THE.HECK.
CLEAAAN THE UNWORTHYYYYYYY-*slapped*
=============================

YOUR POV

It's been half a day and these two dorks are tryna impress me. Psh, like that's gonna happen. Also, bad news: it's my period. I'm hunting for chocolate right now.

"Oh (Y/N) dear~" Grell cooed as she held a bouquet of blood-red roses in front of her. I sighed and took the flowers from her and forced a smile.

"Uh, thanks." I said and started walking away before the so called 'William', stood in front of me and held a box of (Favorite Chocolate). My eyes widened as I saw that box filled with heaven.

I quickly tackled William and snatched the chocolate from him, hugging it tightly to mah chest. "OHMYGAWDTHANKYOUSOMUCHYOU'RETHEBESTYOU'REMYHERO." I said in one breath, and breathed in after that. William smirked and looked at Grell who was obviously jealous.

Grell quickly pulled a huge box of different flavored delicious chocolates out of her ass and gave it to me. I jumped on Grell and gave her a death hug "THANKYOUFORSTOPPINGMYBLEEDINGVAGINA." I said and began to run away, excited to obliterate the hell out of this chocolate.

Suddenly, I got thrown on William's shoulder, making me drop the boxes of chocolate. "MAH BABEHS," I screeched, reaching out for the chocolate but William had already carried me away. Grell was running after William, both jumping from roof to roof.

I flailed around while William was carrying me.

"MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND." I heard Grell shout as she snatched me quickly from William. I was being tossed around like a ball. "What the hell is up with you two!?" I yelled but both ignored you as they were too focused on each other, until you felt nauseous with all the snatching and jumping around, "I'm gonna be sick..."

"MY FUTURE WIFE." William screeched and quickly snatched me back before he quickly disappeared from Grell's sight, making Grell growl.

"FUTURE MY ASS, LEMME GO HOME!" I yelled but William continued to ignore me.

After a while, William and Grell grew tired and laid down on a field of grass, panting. "Finally, I can go home now." I yawned, sadly, I didn't get any chocolate. Before the two could act, I quickly slipped away. William and Grell were sad that I went home.

After a few minutes, I was back home until I saw a box of chocolate on my bed with a note on it. The note said:

"Dear (Y/N),
Sorry if we had acted like complete dumbasses towards you. Here's some chocolate since William here made you drop them.

We love you.
              -William & Grell ♡

P.S You look cute when you're sleeping ;)

============
SORRY IT SUCKS. I WAS SO SLEEPY I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING

LEMME GO TO SLEEP NAO.