• love worth FLUSHING for• - Author x Reader

this is a birthday special y'all

please print this story and make this a religion

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
ⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔ

It was a warm and sunny day outside the manor. You were lying down on the grass near the manor's front doors. You stared up at the blue sky and directly into the sun because fuck the police.

"(Y/N)." A voice called out. You looked to the side and saw him.

(it took me 3 hours to edit this masterpiece and the quality is low jshdjsh)

"T-Toilet-kun?" You said, sitting up immediately and blushed. "H-How did you get here?"

He smiled. "Through the door."

"O-Oh." You replied. Then the two of you went silent.

"What are you doing out here, (Y/N)?" The toilet asked. The sun reflecting on his luxurious porcelain head- er, lid. He was beautiful.

You gulped. "I-I was just enjoying you- I-I mean- T-The view!" You exclaimed nervously. Whenever toilet-kun was here, you would always feel so tense and nervous.

The toilet nodded. "I see."

He looked you up and down and examined your every curve.

You became more nervous. What is he doing?

"Come with me." He said. Before you could reply, he held your wrist and pulled you inside the manor. He then lead you to his room.

He slowly started removing his clothes. You quickly covered your eyes and blushed darker. "T-Toilet-kun.. W-What are you doing?" You stuttered.

When you uncovered your eyes, you saw the sexiest thing in the world.

"Come here." Toilet-kun cooed.

"I-I.." You stuttered, having trouble collecting yourself. "Screw it. Let's fuck." You said and hopped on the bed.

Then, you two had extreme sexual intercourse that lasted for 6 days. Who knew toilets had so much stamina?

ⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔⓔ
are you feeling it now mr. Krabs? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

sorry not sorry

credits to all the materials used in the making of this abSOLUTE MASTERPIECE

im gonna go repent my sins bye