•My Dork•-Ronald x Sick!Reader

You were really sick with a cold, but that didn't stop you from working as a reaper. You were currently in your office doing your paperwork, randomly sneezing at times, you had a stack of tissue on your desk.

*Knock Knock*

A faint knocking sound was heard, you muttered a 'Come in', not taking your eyes off the paperwork. "(Y/N)!~" You heard Ronald's voice call out. Knowing that your best friend Ronald was here, you let out a tired smile, interrupted by a sneeze. "Excuse me.." You muttered as you silently blowed into a roll of tissue.

Ronald skipped over to you and sat on the edge of your desk, almost crampling up some unfinished paperwork. "You sound cute when you sneeze." He said, almost sounding like he muttered it. You blushed and looked at him with a smile, there was a tint of pink that crept up to his cheeks after those words slipped out of his mouth.

You felt like you were being carried, you looked up and saw Ronald with a smirk on his face, you blushed. "W-What are you doing?" You asked curiously, blushing more and more. He picked you up from your seat, then he sat on your chair with you on his lap. Then, you let out a muffled sneeze since your face was buried into the orange-haired reaper's chest.

"Here." You heard him say, you pulled your face out of his chest and saw he was handing you a role of tissue, you hesitantly took it and wiped your nose. "What are you doing?" You asked again, feeling comfortable in your position. Being in Ronald's arms felt very warm since winter was nearing. "I'm just here to help you feel better, since.... I'm your boyfrien- I-I MEAN YOUR F-FRIEND!" He stuttered, you giggle at this. But wait, did he really say he was your boyfriend?

"Thank you..." You flashed him a warm smile that always seemed to make him happy when he's sad. You placed a hand on his chest and snuggled next to it, completely forgetting about the paperwork. He chuckled and stroked your hair, there was relaxing silence between you two.

"So, (Y/N)... I've been meaning to tell you.." He interrupted the silence, startling you a little bit. "I-" Ronald was cut off by you letting out a sneeze, you laughed and he joined you. After both of your laughter faded, Ronald shut his eyes and took a deep breath, looking like he was debating whether to say something or not.

~Ronald's POV~

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

Should I tell her? Now looks like the perfect time.. let's tell her now.

I felt very nervous, I built up the courage and said "I Love-"

"WILLIAM!"

I heard (Y/N) yell.

What the living. hell.

"William?" I muttered and quickly open my eyes to find William standing in front of me and (Y/N).
"Oh William!" I snapped, still not letting (Y/N) go from my lap. William had both his hands on his hips, then pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose with his scythe.

"W-William what are you doing h-here?!" (Y/N) exclaimed nervously. Damn William, way to ruin the moment.

"Since I interrupted your 'moment', I'll be leaving you two alone. But I don't want to hear moans or other sexual noises here, understand?" William said with his serious tone. Me and (Y/N) looked at each other, blushing. The heck William..

We nodded and luckily, William left. I was alone with (Y/N) again..

~Normal POV~

"As I was saying...." Ronald continued. You quickly looked up at him, hoping no one would come crashing through the door, ruining the moment.

"I-" He was cut off again, by your sneezing. You laughed again, a bit more louder than you expected. Ronald looked pissed, but he joined you later on.

"I love you too, Ronald." You gently nudged the reaper on his stomach, a shocked look on his face. You felt a soft pair of lips pressed against yours, your eyes widened as you felt your cheeks grow hot. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and kissed back.

After both of you ran out of breath, you parted and smiled sweetly, staring into his teal eyes. He blushed, and stroked your hair.

"So... does that mean... I'm your boyfriend now?" He asked, looking at you with his cute innocent eyes. "Of course, why do you think we made-out?" You sarcastically responded.

"You dork..." You giggled and ruffled his hair as he hugged you and pulled you close to him. "At least I'M your dork.." He said, a smirk curling up his lips as he pecked you on the cheek.

"Yes... my dork.."

===============
The Ciel lemon is coming... soon...😏😏😏
Eh, da hell am I doing with my life. Well, Imma go to sleep. NIGHT!