•Flirt•-Claude x Reader

You're a Trancy maid in this story....
Sawry if u don't want that ;-;
Claude: WELL TOO BAD, YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW--
Me: SHUT THE F--
You: JUST START ALREADY
Me: mkay ._.
Me: also that's a Sebastian phone sketch-
You: ...
Me: ok i'll shut up now
=============================

You were on your way back to your room after finishing some chores around the Trancy Manor. As you opened your room door-

"Hello, (Y/N)."

Claude...

"What are you doing in my room.... again..?" You asked, sounding more like a statement. Claude was sitting on your bed, staring at the white and gold walls. He had been doing this over and over , since you signed up to be a maid. Claude was a mystery to you.

"Out. Now. Spider creep." You pointed to your door, Claude only smirked and you knew what this meant.

"Only if you give me a kiss." He pointed to his cheek, you crossed your arms and rolled your arms. "No way in hell." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Fine, then I won't leave. You'll be stuck with me." He smirked and gave you a winning look. You groaned and walked near him, you swear you saw his eyes flash bright. He let out a huff when you pulled him by his tie and dragged him out of your room, you did have surprising strength for a woman. "No means no. Do this again and I'll shove spiders up your flirty ass." Then, you slammed the door on his face. You didn't know he was smirking.

You slipped on your short nightgown and went to bed, ignoring the events that happened earlier.

~The Next Day~

"(Y/N)~"

You shot up, hitting your head on something in the process. "OW! WHAT THE HELL!?" You placed a hand on your forehead, there was Claude, Sitting on the edge of your bed.

"CLAUDE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AGAIN?!" You yelled, and the spider creep smirked. He sat right beside you, then kissed your cheek, making you blush. This guy....

He has a way of getting you to shut up. You nudged him on the stomach, making him chuckle. "You're really entertaining." Claude smirked, patting your head like a dog. You growled and stood up to change into your maid outfit. "Um... excuse you but, I have to change.." You shot him a glare, pulling your maid clothes close to your chest.

He smirked, "I know." Claude didn't move a muscle, that pervert. You growled and pushed him out of your room like yesterday, slamming the door shut on his smirking face.

You took a bath first then slipped on the maid outfit. After that, you opened the door and Claude wasn't there anymore, which made you sigh in relief.

~TATATATIME SKIPPPUU~

You were in the kitchen, making food for dinner, until you heard footsteps behind you.

"Good evening, (Y/N)~" Claude cooed in your ear, causing you to roll your eyes. You felt arms wrapped around your waist, then Claude rested his chin on your shoulder. A shiver ran down your spine when you felt him breathe cold air on your neck.

You were about to turn around so you can beat the living hell out of him, but felt warm lips pressed on yours. Your eyes widened at this, you saw Claude's golden ones, he had a shocked expression on his face too. Both of you pulled away quickly, you blushed a lot, while he just had pink dust on his cheeks. You had just accidentally kissed Claude.

"I.. uh... W-" You were about to ask what just happened but you felt Claude's lips on yours again, but this time it was on purpose. Claude wrapped his arms around your waist, you melted into the kiss and wrapped your hands around his neck, closing any gap between the two of you.

You pulled away, an evil smirk on your face. He had a sad look on his face, that clearly meant he wanted more. The ravenette leaned in for another kiss but you pressed a finger between you and his lips, slowly pushing away. You smirked, "I'm going to be late for dinner." You said, your smirk growing more wider and more evil.

He sighed and crossed his arms like a child. You giggled at this and went back to cooking. Claude walked next to you and whispered in your ear, "You're a naughty girl,