•Period Week•-Ciel x Reader x Sebastian

Sebastian abruptly ripped off your bed sheets and carried you bridal style, making you stir from your sleep. You looked up at Sebastian, he had a worried look on his face, mixed with anger. He gently sat you down on a wooden chair, "(Y/N), are you okay? Did anyone do this to you?"

"Sebas-"

Ciel came running in the room, filled with sweat and also a concerned look on his face. "(Y/N), are you okay?!" He practically shouted.

"Ciel I-"

"Do you feel well? Are you hurt? Can you walk? Who did this to you?" Ciel said in one breath, panting like an animal.

"CIEL I'M OKAY!!" You yelled at both of Sebastian and Ciel. They gave you a questioning look. You sighed and looked down at your silky nightgown, It was drenched in blood.

"It's just my period!!" You exclaimed, but the look on their faces never disappeared.

"Whats a...period?" Ciel chimed in. You mentally facepalmed, "It's my vagina producing an unborn fetus that women offer to demons in a whole week." You looked at Sebastian and he had a shocked look on his face, These guys are so gullible.

You stood up from the chair, "Hail fucking Satan, better leave me alone or I'll rip off your dicks and shove it down your throats." Sebastian and Ciel had shocked looks on their faces. You walked away as if nothing happened, Leaving both of the idiots confused.

---8:00 P.M---

It was midnight and you were on the hallway floor, clutching your stomach and randomly rolling around. You heard someone walk towards you, it was Sebastian. He gave a frustrated sigh and ran a hand through his hair, which made him look Sexy. 'Sexy as hell' You thought, a smirk spread on your face. Sebastian gave a surprised look, but a smirk tugged at the end of his lips. You smirked and rolled away into your room.

--A Few Minutes Later--

You went out the manor to buy tampons, you we're really tired, period cramps would randomly attack you on the way home. You opened your room door to find Sebastian and Ciel sitting on your bed, Both of them holding boxes of chocolate and food.

"How'd you know I needed those?" You had excited looks on your eyes. Both of them smirked. "We read books and did some research." Ciel said through his smirk, Then he patted a spot on the bed, signaling you to sit. You smiled happily and did so,

The three of you had a fun night.
But to the perverts....Ya know ;3