•Punishment•-William x Reader

"You don't deserve to live.." You muttered to yourself as you wiped off the stain of blood on your cheek. You stood up and cleaned your scythe, that was a middle-aged woman who was secretly luring male customers and killing them for money.

Another work done by a rare girl reaper like you, You started to walk away until someone called you."(Y/N)....."

You looked behind you and saw Mister Boring Ass, a.k.a William. You shrugged and rolled your eyes before starting to walk away until he grabbed your shoulder and pulled you back to him."What do you want, Sir Lame Face?" You sounded sassy as you tried to keep a straight face.
"You killed her before me." The brown-haired man said, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"That's all you want to say? Okay, I'll be going now." You said and tried to walk as fast away from him until two pair of arms gripped your waist. "Wha-" you looked back at him and his face was really close to yours which made your eyes widen.

"That needs a punishment." He smirked when his eyes sparked lustfully.

"What- OH MY GOOOD!" You said before getting scooped up bridal style by William and bringing you to your office. William was fast, he had snuck in an open window which you forgot to close.

You and William were now in your office, You being pinned to the wall.

"Will... S-Stop.." You said quietly as he began to nibble your neck. He ignored those words and found your g-spot, making you moan quietly because you might earn one of the reaper's attention.

"Hey!" A familiar voice called behind William.

William stopped and looked behind him, It was Claude.

"That girl over there-" Claude pointed at you. "She's late for the next one-shot with me." (A/N: yes, Claude broke the fourth wall ;3)

"What. The. Hell." William said, making Claude smirked after he said the word hell.

--------------
HAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHA

HA I'M NOT DOING DRUGS

SORRY IF ITS SHORT-