•Ball•-Grell x Reader

"Hehehe, the picture's already here!" Grell smiled her sharp-toothed smile at the old-fashioned camera which was creating a photo.

"Really? Let me see!" You exclamed as you ran next to the redhead. You smiled at the photo Grell took with you.

"Fabulous, isn't it?" She said as she looked at the photo, you chuckled and nodded.

Suddenly, Lizzy rushed up behind you with a smile plastered on her face. "Oh (Y/N) and Grell! It's almost 2 hours before for the ball!"

"T-Theres a ball?!" You almost yelled at her.

"Yes! You and your girlfriend better prepare!" She looked at both Grell and you. You and Grell looked at each other, blushing.

"Uh.. N-no! S-She's not my g-girlfriend!" You waved your arms near your chest. Grell smirked and leaned next to Lizzy's ear.

Grell whispered, "yet."

Lizzy smirked at this and walked away with a blush on her face.

You we're curious on what Grell whispered, it made you quite jealous.

========Time skip before the ball😏========

You were wearing a red above-knee sleeve-less dress with a black ribbon on your waist. The hem of your dress had black lining on it, you were wearing red 1 inch high heels with black ribbons on it. (A/N: you know why I chose those colors =ω=)

You looked stunning, Mey-rin and Lizzy helped you with the make-up and hair.

After you were done, you entered the ball and most boys were staring at you. You went over the corner where Grell was since she was your best friend. She blushed when she saw you while her mouth was half-way open.

"G-Grell? You okay?" You asked with a slight laugh. She snapped and tried to stop nosebleeding.

Suddenly, William appeared next to you and held his hand out for a dance. You took it and smiled at Grell before getting pulled to the dance floor.

The song was slow, so you slow-danced with William with his hand around your waist and your arms were around his neck. Never did you know the jealousy Grell felt when she looked at William and you.

You never knew how William was a great dancer, and you never knew he would dance. You blushed and panicked as William placed his forehead on yours and leaned in. Before anything could happen, Grell stood between you making both you and William jump.

Grell only smiled like nothing happened and grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from the people and in the kitchen. The redhead pinned you to the wall and smirked.

"G-Grell...?" You blushed and felt a shiver run down your spine. Before you could say anything else, you felt Grell's lips press against yours.

You were surprised by this but soon kissed back. You wrapped your arms around her neck and had a tongue wrestle. After both of you kissed, you pulled away, panting.

"(Y/N).... will you be my..... G-Girlfriend?" Grell asked with a blush on her face.

"Of course, dummy!" You giggled and pecked her on the lips. The redhead kissed you on the cheek.

"Now come on, let's dance." You said and pulled her to the ballroom.

Let's just say that You and Grell didn't show up tomorrow ;3