He Does Something Stupid

*COUGH* FORGIVE ME IF THEY'RE OUT OF CHARACTER IN THIS SCENARIO *COUGH*
=============================

Sebas Le Dan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"A-Ahhh~~ Y-Yes Right T-There.. A-Ah-AHHH!~"

Lewd noises were heard in Sebastian's room since earlier and it was disturbing the hell out of you.

"Nngghhh~ So G-Good~"

That was it. You couldn't handle it anymore. You ran to his door and put a lot of force in kicking it open. You held your laughter at the sight before you. There was Sebastian, laying flat on his belly with 17 cats walking around his back.

"(Y-Y/N)! P-Please Do Not Tell The Young Master Of These Cats!" He pleaded with a pitiful look on his face. But that all changed when you bursted out laughing and rolled on the floor like an insane person. Sebastian glared at you while you laughed uncontrollably, clutching your stomach because of pain.

Sebastian sighed in annoyance and left to do his Butler duties, leaving you still laughing on the floor.

Ciel Trancy

You were in the library, molesting-*COUGH* READING books that surely interested you. It was very peaceful in the library, but that all changed when you heard a loud thump and a groaning noise in Ciel's room. You quickly got up and raced to his room, which was locked. Since you were pretty strong, you kicked the door open and it revealed Ciel lying belly-flat on the floor wearing....... high heels?

His dark blue eyes widened in shock as his face was flushed in embarrassment. Ciel hurriedly stood up, brushing off any dirt on his clothes. "(Y-Y/N)! T-This Is A M-Misunderstanding!" He exclaimed, throwing the 6 inch heels across the room. You held your laughter as you tried to talk, "W-Why Were You W-Wearing T-Those H-Heels?!" Then, you suddenly burst out laughing unlady-like. Ciel looked down and blushed in embarassement, "I-I Wanted To K-Know How W-Women Walk In T-Those..."

He looked quite sad, so you stopped laughing and tackled him in a hug, resulting in both of you landing on the floor. "Aww Ciel, We'll Keep This A Secret Between The Two Of Us." You said, looking up to his now-filled hopeful eyes. "R-Really?" He asked, hugging you back in his chest. "Of Course!" You giggled and snuggled closer to him.

Both of you cuddled on the floor, until Sebastian cock-blocked by serving the young master's afternoon tea.

Alois Phantomhive

You were wandering aimlessly around in the Trancy Manor's first floor, earning weird looks from the triplets or Claude.

"Oh (Y/N)~" You heard Alois sing-song on the stairs. You looked up and saw him sitting on the stair railings, ready to slide down. You knew he was just showing off, but that's what you loved about him.

Alois slid down while sitting on the railings quite gracefully, but the gracefulness ended when he slipped and came tumbling down the stairs. You laughed uncontrollably, watching his face turn red in embarassement. He was lying on the floor, he landed right next to your laughing structure.

He grabbed your leg and pulled you down on the floor right next to him. Alois looked at you with his ocean blue eyes, "You Naughty Little Girl~" He cooed in your ear, he was uncomfortably close to you. You put your palm on his face and pushed him away, laughing at the same time.

Alois was the first one to stand up, he offered you a hand and you happily took it. After that, both of you laughed and ignored everything in the world.

Claude As Batman

Claude was doing laundry for his Highness, mostly he was cleaning Alois' underwear. You were watching him, but you were actually reading a book, taking glimpses of him while he washed the dirty underwear.

It was about half an hour now, you were very caught up with your book, not noticing that Claude was doing...

"Claude.... What The Hell Are You Doing...?" You asked, holding in your laughter and disguist at the same time. Claude was wearing Alois' underwear... on his HEAD. "As You See, (Y/N)-Chan, I Am Making Sure That Alois' Underwear Will Smell Great, Just The Way He Likes It." Clause replied in a calm voice, sniffing his master's underwear on his head. But why the hell does he have to put it on his head?!..

"Sometimes I Question You..." You muttered and laughed. He was clearly pissed by this, but he wasn't showing it on his face. Claude walked slowly to you, taking off his underwear-hat off his head and put it on you without you noticing.

Your eyes widened in shock and ran around in circles, trying to get the underwear off your head. "EWW EWW EWWW!!!! GROSS! GET IT OFF! GET IT OOOOFFFFF!!!!!!!" You screeched, running around.

Claude had a smile tugged onc the end of his lips. This continued on and Claude went back to doing the laundry but was mostly watching you band your effort to take the underwear off.

Snekeh Snek

This Scenario Is When Snake Becomes A Footman In The Phantomhive Manor, Based On The Manga....

You were a new maid in the Phantomhive Manor, You met Snake, A newbie too. Both of you got along very well, since then, both of you were close friends.

You heard a loud bump in a random room, you ran to that room and laughed at the sight before you; There was Snake, clinging on a wooden ceiling fan (ARE THEY INVENTED YET?! sorry I'm too lazy to research XD)

He climbed to it like koala on a branch. You laughed at this and kept watching him. Snake wasn't screaming or anything, but he was truly terrified. You looked down and saw a... SPIDER on the floor, this might be the reason why Snake was scared. You grinned evily and turned on a switch, making the ceiling fan speed up. You kept on doing this until Snake was only a black and grey blur. You laughed uncontrolably, torturing the poor guy, the spider ran off somewhere, ignoring Snake's dilemma.

Wellieeemmmmmm

William was sleeping over in your apartment,since he was your boyfriend and he wanted to spend time with the you.

You sat on the bed, reading books while waiting for William to finish baking you a cake. Little did you know, he was HORRIBLE at baking.

Sounds of plate shattering was heard from the kitchen, you rushed and found William.... covered in flour. "PFFT... W-William What Happened?" You giggled and walked to your flour-covered boyfriend. "I'm Not Good At Baking... Forgive Me For The Mess, I'll Clean It Up." He replied all formal. You giggled and kissed his nose, making him blush. "Next Time... I'll Bake.." You smiled and put your hands on your hips. "I'll Help You Clean... But First... Take A Bath!" You laughed and felt him kiss you on the head. You blushed and ignored the fact that there was now flour on your head. William walked to the bathroom and left you with the cleaning.

=============================
Sorry If The William Scenario Was Short ;-;
1202 Words Tho...............
I LOVE MY LIFE