•Dirty Master•-Sebastian x Reader

Sebastian (and Claude) can SLEEP even when it's not necessary, they can sleep when they want to. Mkay? (--〆)
===============================
It was a very unlucky day for you, you were playing card games with Sebastian and the others, you lost and the punishment was to be the winner's slave for a whole day.

You lost to Sebastian, and now you were currently banging your head on the table a couple of times.

"Now, my first order as your master-" Sebastian smirked at you,"-Is to always call me 'My Lord'."  You rolled your eyes and sighed, "Fine-"

"What did I say?" Sebastian asked and smirked.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine,'My Lord'" You sarcastically bowed and crossed your arms. Sebastian smirked,  "Good girl." He ruffled your hair like a dog, making you growl.

"My second order... Is for you to wear-" Sebastian held out a short-skirt maid outfit with a black and white choker and low cut, showing a little bit of cleavage. Your eyes widened and blushed."-This.."
"NO WAY YOU PERVERT-." You got cut off when Sebastian put a finger on your lips.

"I won and you lost, It was your idea to play the game." Sebastian smirked. "Now, you follow me as your master. Understood?"

You sighed,"Yes, My Lord" You snatched the maid outfit from Sebastian's hands and stomped to your room to change.

Suddenly, Sebastian grabbed your wrist and pulled you back to him. "Don't forget these." Sebastian said and raised a pair of black cat ears.
You growled and took it, going back to your room for the second time.

"Stupid demon pervert, I shouldn't have played earlier." You muttered to yourself while you slipped on the maid outfit. It came with white above-knee socks. You looked at the mirror and placed the pair of cat ears on your head. You looked cute and adorable.

You quickly got out of the room, and once Sebastian saw you, he smirked lustfully.

"Oh (Y/N)~" Sebastian said out of nowhere and pulled you in a tight embrace, he gently lifted you up. He was squishing your palm like a cat with his eyes closed. He was imagining you were a cat.

"EH, EARTH TO SEBASTIAN!!! I'M NOT AN ACTUAL CAT YOU PERVERT!!" You yelled, snapping Sebastian out of his daydreaming. You laughed and The ravenette only chuckled.

Sebastian put you down and smirked. "My third order, is for you to........."

=======Time Skip To Midnight=======

You panted after you finished cleaning Sebastian's room, which was his 100th order.

"My very last order..." Sebastian smirked behind you, making you sigh. "..Is for you to sleep with me."

"WHAT?!" You tried to run out of the room but Sebastian easily blocked it. "NO, YOU PERVERT!"

"Orders are orders." Sebastian smirked before he carried you bridal style and gently placed you on his bed. You growled at his perverted manners, you were going to kill him tomorrow.

You had already slipped on your nightgown before sleeping next to Sebastian. Sebastian smirked and wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

He pecked your lips and drifted off to sleep.