•Bullets•-Sebastian x Reader

*Crack*

You got startled and automatically turned around and pointed your gun where the sound came from. "W-Who's there?"

Maybe it was just the rodents. You continued to walk through the forest.

It was supposed to be a perfect day, but a group of men intruded your house and shot everyone, including your family. It left you alone, you managed to knock one man and take his gun before escaping.  You ran in a forest and that's how you ended up in this situation.

Before you knew it, you felt something Pierce your upper thigh, you shrieked and fell to the hard ground. You took hold of your right thigh, someone shot you."HELP ME!" You cried and tried to cover the bullet hole with your hands. The blood was rushing out, you couldn't stop it. So, you blacked out.

============================
"Sebastian! Slow down!" Ciel shouted as he was being tossed back and forth in the carriage.

"Forgive me, young master. But we are in the forest, so it may get a little 'bumpy'." Sebastian replied in a calm tone.

"HELP ME!" Sebastian heard a female voice yell. She sounded in danger. Quickly, Sebastian drove the carriage  to where the voice was coming from.

He stumbled across a young and pretty girl, she had (H/C) hair, and she was gripping her tigh as more blood rushed down. 

"Sebastian, why'd you stop?" Ciel jumped out the carriage and walked to Sebastian, Seeing you lying on the ground.

Sebastian carried you bridal style and put you in the carriage. Ciel only watched before getting in the carriage.

========A Few Hours Later=======

"Mnghh......hrrr...." You moaned as you woke up in a tidy-looking room.

"You're awake." You heard a voice say in the corner of your room.

You looked everywhere for the voice, only to find a man with ink black hair, in a handsome- looking suit. "Who are you....?" You asked, you looked around the room. "Where.... am I?"

"You're in the phantomhive manor, I found you in the woods, lying uncounciously." He said in a calm voice and in a expressionless face.

"Well, It's time to fix you up." He said. You looked down at yourself and you we're wearing a (F/C) shirt that reached under your butt, the only clothes underneath the shirt was your underwear. Which means you have no pants.

You let out a cry as you got scooped  up bridal-style and carried to the bathroom.

"Call me Sebastian." He said while sitting  you on the edge of the bathtub. "I'm.... (Y/N)...(Y/N),(L/N).." you replied as you watched him go down on one knee  and replace your bandaid with a cloth-like thing and wrapped it around where the bullet went near the right upper thigh.

"This can pinch a little." He said as he tied it.

"What-ARGH!.... GOD!" You almost shouted as he pulled the cloth. "Told you." He said and smirked as he stood up and brushed his suit.

You tried to stand up, but ended up shoving your face into Sebastian's chest. He chuckled at this and carried you bridal style again. He carried you and sat you on a couch. You saw a blonde haired boy rush up to Sebastian.

"S-Sebastian! M-Mey-Rin accidentally tripped and fell into a hole in the garden and-...." The blonde boy stopped as he saw you sitting on the couch, you blushed for no reason at this. "Who is she?" He pointed at you.

"She's (Y/N), (L/N). I found her in the woods." He replied with an emotionless face.

"Oh.." He only pondered before rushing outside to do his work. You giggled at the boy , earning Sebastian's attention.

"Don't mind him..." he said, going near you. Sebastian placed his arm beside you, bending down until your faces were inches apart.

"U-uh..." You stuttered as you stared into his red eyes, clouded with lust. "I find you.... appealing." He whispered, his sweet-smelling breath filled your nose. "B-But.... we know each other... for not that long.." you blushed.

"Since I first saw you lying on the ground, your pretty face attracted me and made me believe again in.....  Love." He said, saying the last part a little quietly.

What you did next was unlike you. You kissed him.

He was surprised by this, but he let himself melt into the kiss. You wrapped one arm around his neck and the other cupping his cheeks.

Before anything else could continue. Ciel saw all of it.

"SEBASTIAN! WHAT IS THIS???" He said and tried to stop blushing, or even nose bleeding.

"This is love, master. Love." Sebastian said after pulling away, making you giggle.