He Makes It Up To You (PART 1)

You See Him Cry. Like. The Fangirls Be LikE JDDJDJJD SOM1 CALL D FUCKIN POLEEC I NEED 700 TRUCKS OF TISSUE GOD SEBASCHAN CALM DOWN I GUT YOU A CAT PLS LOVE ME CIEL PLS WIPE YO TEARS WITH MY TAMPON I LOVE YOU PLS TAKE MY BBYS--

YEET

OH AND I MADE IT TWO PARTS BECAUSE I'M LAZY YA KNOW

====================================

SEEBBAHHSTYANN

A (F/C) flower. You stared deep into it as you clutched it close to your chest, eyes still red and puffy from crying. You sniffled, looking down on the grass. A gust of wind swayed, making your (H/C) flow in the wind, the (F/C) slipped out of your hands and earned a gasp from you as you tried to reach for it but instead it landed on someone's gloved hand.

There he was. A mix of emotion flooded you, you didn't know if you were happy, sad or even mad at seeing him. "S-Sebastian..." You wanted to slap yourself for stuttering, you looked down on the ground, trying to hide the embarrassment. The ravenette butler kneeled right in front of you, he held your chin between his gloved fingers. You were too scared to look at him, his hurtful words going round in your head. "(Y/N)... My Dear.. I Am Truly Sorry For Wounding You With My Piercing Words, I Now Know That You Are The Only Person I Can Open Up To and The Only Person Who Binds My World Together. You Are More Important Than Anything In This World, Nothing Can Be Compared To You For You Truly Are A Special Person. Seeing You Cry and Get Hurt Is Painful To Me, You Should Be Treated Like A Porcelain Doll, Damaging Your Beautiful Frame Feels Like Getting Stabbed Endlessly. Feeling You Leave My Arms and My World Will Shatter Me Apart.." A painful sob was heard from Sebastian as he tried to look away, tears forming on the ends of his crimson red eyes. Your eyes widened in shock, you quickly approached him and caged him in a tight embrace as he cried uncontrollably on your shoulder. You petted him lovingly as he let all emotions out. "I Forgive You... Sebastian.." You whispered in his ear while he gently kissed you on the top of your head and held you in his arms once more.

Cie-OMG MARRY ME

Ciel walked through the long hallway making his way to your room. Maybe he was a little harsh on you.... Okay, very harsh.

His heart ached when he heard sobs and cries as he stood in front of your door room.

You heard three knocks on your door, wiping the tears away, you sniffled and stood up to open the door. Once you opened the door, you felt arms wrap around your waist while you were pulled on someone's chest. You looked up with your puffy red eyes, it was Ciel. He had a sad look on his face, it reminded you when he was a child. When he lost his parents, and everyone he loved. You frowned and hugged him tight, and sobbed on his chest. Ciel hugged back and pulled you closer in his warm embrace, no words exchanged. You pulled back, arms still wrapped around him, he stared at you with his navy blue eyes. "Does This Mean... You Forgive Me?" He asked, a hopeful glint in his eyes. You smiled weakly but sweetly, and hugged him again. "Yes."

Alo is Oleeeeeeeehhhh-

It was evening, the sun was already replaced by the moon. The evening sky was painted with many shining stars, your (E/C) eyes shined under the moonlight as you wiped your tears away, looking at your torn-up dress.

The sound of someone clearing their throat made you look up.

Alois.

"(Y/N).... I'm Very Sorry. You're The Most Important Person I  My Life, You Gave Me Endless Love and I'm A Huge Fool For Treating You Like That." The blonde haired boy looked at you and stretched his arm out for you to grab. "Now.... May I Take This Dance?" He smirked as you shakily took his hand and he swiftly swept you off your feet, his arms wrapped around your waist and the other intertwined with yours. Both of you danced and twirled with love and emotion, the bond between you was growing. Your cheeks heated up dark red, which Alois thought was cute in his opinion. You grew tired as he held you in his arms, and he placed a kiss on your head. You quickly stood on your toes and kissed him on his lips, wrapping your arms around his neck and his wrapped around your waist, both pulling each other close. You both pulled away and smiled, until Alois smoothly twirled you around and continued dancing with you. Both of you kept on dancing under the moonlight.

~To Be Continued~