•Brat•-Claude x Reader

"CLAUDE!!" Alois yelled for the billionth time as you watched Claude walk back and fourth just to serve his master. You'd giggle sometimes when Claude gets exhausted, that's when Claude sticks his tongue out at you and would cal you 'brat' you'd do so back.

Finally, after hours of watching Claude, Alois had gone to sleep. You yawned while you were sitting on the stairs, where Claude was. Claude looked at you and smirked, you had fallen asleep on the stairs. He carried you on his back, but there was one really wrong thing. His hand was grabbing your ass, waking you up.

"CLAUDE! NO! NOT MY ASS! THE TIGH! THE TIGHHH!!!!" You flailed your arms and legs around as you caught a glimpse of Claude's face, he was smirking and blushing at the same time.

"Oops~" He smirked evily, he didn't even move his hands. You rolled your eyes and soon fell asleep.

While he was bringing you to his room, he squished your ass another time. You snapped and widened your eyes. Claude must've seen you wake up. "Just curious..." He smirked.

After a few minutes, Claude had placed you on his bed, you thought he would bring you to your room, but you were wrong. You didn't care, The bed was so warm and fluffy That you had fallen asleep quickly.

Claude laid next to you and placed a strand of hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight, brat."