[Peaceful Sleep?]- Claude x Reader

As much as I hate this guy (For unquestionable reasons), I managed to drag myself out of bed and work on this book (which I almost forgot about-i FEEL SO GUILTY BECAUSE OF WRITER'S BLOCK--) After years of inactivity I finally make a story. FORGIVE ME-
==================================================================

Working as a Trancy servant was hard, but one thing that kept you from beating the Trancy brat to death was a special someone-or spider. (Considering the fact that he was the brat's demon butler and you were weirdly inlove with him.)

After placing the last teacup in the drawer, you wiped the sweat on your forehead with the back of your hand and huffed slightly as you got down from the small stepping stool you used to reach high stuff.(Since you were adoreably short, in Claude's opinion.)

You turned around to find Claude.... sleeping? As unbelievable as it sounds, that spider demon found luxury and fell asleep on a chair with a cookbook covering half of his face, leaving only his lips exposed to the cold aura in the kitchen. He was lying comfortably on his back against the wood, his pale chin was resting on his gloved hand. You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes playfully, what an excuse for a spider butler. You approached him quietly until you were right beside him and gently poked his cheek but quickly pulled away when you felt how cold his skin was, you cupped his cheek with your thumb and gently pinched his cheek, earning a slight groan from him. You chuckled to yourself, "I guess you're not as bad as everyone says.. I actually have a huge crush on you." You mumbled to yourself. "I'm trying to sleep here."

You quickly Jumped and almost slipped before Claude grabbed you and pulled you on his lap. "C-Claude! I-I-" You were cut off when he placed a finger on your lips. "I heard something you said... About you liking me..?" He smirked evilly and watched as your face turn 50 shades of red. You were trying to talk but you were too embarrassed to  let out a single word, Claude gently kissed your lower jaw and worked his way to your lips as he pulled you to a lustful and passionate kiss. You blushed more and kissed back, your hands clutching a fistfull of his coat. After a few minutes, he pulled away and pecked your forehead, earning a cute sigh from you.

Somewhere peeking through the kitchen door was Alois, giggling his tiny little booty shorts off. Alois finally has something to spread around the world, and he knows you'd kill him. What's wrong with taking risks?