F I V E || "Daddy Ash" ||

Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People

- E V I E -
Michael shuffled a little closer to May, and then quickly joined their hands together in a swift movement.
Out of all the guys, I have to admit, I'm glad that it's Michael trying to get with her.

He's a dīckhead, but a good one.

"Fück you Luke!" Calum exclaimed, twisting his remote in his hand; thinking that if he turned his whole body that the car on the screen will too.

"Uh! Yes daddy!" Moans and cries came from upstairs, making us all pause our games and stop talking.
"Ashton has a daddy kink?" Calum bluntly asks.
"It would seem so." May says.

"Ew." Michael states.
"It's not that gross..." Luke says.
"Wait-do you have a daddy kink?"
"No of course not! But I'm just saying its not that bad, you should hear my mum in the middle of the night."

We all cringed and ew'ed.
"Mama Liz does it in the earlier hours aye?" Michael winks.
"Shut up Michael."

"Daddy I'm cumming!"
I look over at Calum, who's smiling softly at me. But as soon as his eyes meet mine, he turns and gets his serious face back on.

A brunette walked slowly down the stairs, stumbling slightly once she hit the bottom. Her hair was messy and she had sweat beads on her body.
She had clothes on, but she was carrying her stilettos in her small hands.

"Damn!" Calum called. Well that kind of felt like a bullet to the heart.

Ashton came racing down afterwards and we all just stared at him, weirded out by this chicks past screams.
He led her out and she thanked him.

"Ashton?" I said, more of a statement than a question.
"What?"
"Do you have a daddy kink?"
"Uh-no-why?" He nervously mumbled.
"Aw come on, Daddy Ash, speak up." Calum burst into laughter at Michaels words. So did I.

"Least I'm getting some!" Ashton called while running back upstairs.
"What and you think we're not?!" Luke yelled back.

Thank god mum wasn't here, Lauren is it out for the day with her friends and Harry is at soccer practice, then sleeping over at a mates house.

"Stevie, can you make me some chicken noodles?"
"No why would I do that?"
"Because I asked you to."
"I didn't hear a please."
"Fück sake Stevie-"

"Shut up you two!" May exclaimed, "you guys are like an old married couple!"
I shoot Calum a disgusted look and shake my head.

"Im not making you any goddamn noodles Cal."
"Fine, Fück you too."

Ten minutes passed and I'm hungry, tired, sad, and everything in between.
I sigh and get up, making my way into the kitchen. I feel Calum's stare burn into the back of my head.
Guess what I'm gonna make myself?
Chicken fücking noodles.

"Watchya' doing there Stevie?" Calum said while walking into the kitchen, then sitting on a bench.
I grab the cup shaped packet of noodles and smile at the boy.

I follow the instructions and turn the kettle on, once that's boiled I pour in the hot liquid.
"Thanks-"
"Uh uh, mine." I say while grabbing a fork and going to walk away.

I scoop some noodles on my fork before feeling a soft hand pull me back.
Calum's hands fall onto the small of my back, I was completely captivated by his eyes and touch.

The fork of food is placed almost at my mouth, but Calum leans in, almost like he's going to kiss me.
But he doesn't, instead, he eats the noodles.

I hear Ashton clear his throat, causing me to snap out of Calum's gaze.
I look over at the guys and they cough awkwardly, May was staring at me with a, 'get in there' look.

He chews the noodles cockily, I roll my eyes.
Once everyone turns back to what they were doing, I poke my tongue out at Calum.
He winks seductively and I eat some noodles too.

His hands still haven't left my back, so I make them go away by again attempting to walk away.
But this time, I feel his palm slap my âss.

I gasp in shock and anger, the slap sending jolts of pain and pleasure throughout my body.
I slam the noodles down on the dinner table and turn around, Calum's smiling like the jerk he is.

Everyone's staring at what's about to unfold, and fück were they in for a show.
Okay, so maybe I'm blowing this out of proportion but I don't care, I needed a reason to slap Calum in the face. Now, I have one.

My now shaking hand had to be replaced with confidence as I brought it up to Calum's cheek in a quick movement.
No shame.
No one touches my âss, especially Calum.

"Ooo!" Luke yells.
"Someone's on her rags." Ashton says with a roll of his eyes, then looking back down to his phone.

But all I could focus on was now the red mark on this beautiful boys face.
"Dude, I think you need to apologise." May said, backing me up.
Cal looked from her to me, before looking down and nodding.
"Sorry Stevie."

Wow, he actually apologised.
He never apologised.

Feeling a bit embarrassed and a bit guilty, I dragged myself up the stairs with my chicken noodles.
I ran into my room, slammed the door and then locked it. God dammit, I should've had more confidence.

Someone knocks on my door, "What?!" I yell, my voice muffled from the pillow engulfed in my face.
"Open the door loser." Calum says back.
"Fück off."
"Please Stevie."

||

Was meant to update yesterday but didn't sorry