S I X || "Beautiful eyes, sinful soul" ||

Wiped Out - The Neighbourhood

- E V I E -
His lips were inches from mine, and my breath catches when his hand was brought up to my cheek.
I softened under his touch and melted into his palm.

All this was perfect.

Until I woke up.

May was harshly poking my cheek and saying my name repeatedly, as annoying as this was, I still loved her. May's eyes were bloodshot and she was smiling like an idiot
"What's the time?"
"Twelve."
"Ugh, too early."

"No, no, no. Guess what?"
"What?"
"I'm stoned as fück!" She giggled a little bit before falling back into my bed, lightly laughing at God knows what.

Where the fück did she get money for weed?

"Who gave it to you?"
"Lucas... Robert Hemmings." She mumbled with a smile.
"Oh my god you're so off your head." I groan while rubbing my eyes.

I leave May and staunch into Ashton's room, only wearing a singlet and poker dot shorts.
Ashton's sitting in his desk chair, puffing on a joint and Luke is doing the same.

Michael is laying on the bed with Calum, they both share a cigarette.
Yuck.

"Ashton." I cross my arms over my chest.
"Don't tell mum!" Ashton panicked once he realised I'm in the same room. His eyes are worse than May's.
"You're lucky she's not even here Ashton! She would kill you!"

"Please go and whine somewhere else, little girl." Calum says while waving me off.
Little girl huh?

Today, I'm gonna show this boy how much of a little girl I'm not.

"Little girl?"
"Yes, you innocent little fück." I must admit, I'm slightly offended by his words.

Luke's head falls back in europhia, Michael is about to fall asleep and Ashton seems too stoned to care.

"What makes you think I'm so innocent?"
"Everything about you is innocent Stevie, from your clothing to your personality."

"Oh yeah - would innocent little girls do this?"

God what the fück was I getting into.
I walk over to Ashton and steal the joint from his fingers, I knew this is what Calum wanted by the way his smile reached both his ears.

But I did it anyway; I brought the weed up to my lips and sucked on it. But after a while, my lungs felt like they were going to collapse and I had to choke and cough.

"You're so bloody stupid!" Calum yells as he gets up.
I was in a coughing fit that would take a lot to get out of, my world was spinning right around and I couldn't see straight.

And before I knew it, my vision was blurry and everything went black.

-

I woke up in someone's arms, in a place I didn't know and the smell of cigarettes thick in the air.

My vision was still blurry, and I felt horrible.

"Hey," a very soft voice says from next to me.

Oh god.

I panicked and moved around quickly, trying to get out of the Unknown persons arms. But that failed miserably due to the migraine in my head.

"Where am I?"
"Stevie, calm down you're with me."
I look up the person, realising its Calum.

"You passed out after you took that joint."
I stared at Calum, my brain thumped against my skull painfully and I wanted was a Panadol.

"How do you feel?"
"Like shīt."
"You shouldn't of done what you did Stevie."
"I was trying to prove a point."

I rubbed my cranium and cringed at myself.

"Are we at your place?"
"Yeah, Anne came home and almost caught us."
"Why am I not in my clothes."
"It was too cold for your small PJ's."
"Calum that's what blankets are for."
"Maybe I just wanted to see you in my shirt."

||

Peace out