E I G H T E E N || "Inexpierenced" ||

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

- E V I E -

I had packed a duffel bag for the night, clothes for tomorrow and pyjama's.
"Are your parents home?" I asked Calum as we reached his front door.

"No, they're on a holiday for their anniversary."
"Aw-that's nice, what about Mali?"
"She's in London with her boyfriend."

Calum and I's hands intertwine as he unlocks the door, then pushing it open and pulling me through. We race up the stairs and into his room, where it smells of his cologne.

I throw my duffel bag next to his bed.

"So..."
"So." I reply.

"Stevie - I know I joke about having sex with you and stuff but, I don't wanna pressure you."
"You're not, I just feel I'm ready and I like you a lot Calum..." I trail off and await his response.

"I really like you." He states, causing me to smile goofily.
"Is this the part where you kiss me?"
"I guess so." He attaches our lips together and no matter how cliche it sounds: sparks and fireworks were set off once again.

We make our way to his bed, still letting our hands and lips have a mind of their own.

Calum lightly puts me onto the bed, he hovers over me and presses kisses from the corner of my mouth to my jaw.

"Just let me know if you're not okay." He mumbles into my collarbone.

"Okay, thank you-" I was caught off by my own moan when he licks along my neck and then bites it.
I arched my back slightly as he tugs on the bottom of my top.

I press my hips to his, in hope of getting some kind of reaction and thank god - at least I was doing something right - because I earned a low, throaty moan from him.
Calum's lips were plump and soft, almost as if they were a cloud.

A slight shiver ran down my spine as his lips went lower than my collarbone.
Calum pulled my top up over my head, it was not sexy or graceful considering it got caught on my head.

He laughed softly at me, shaking his head.
But I was in complete awe of how someone could be that beautiful.

"That may not've been graceful, Stevie, but you're still gorgeous." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Thank you."
"You're welcome."

His eyes travelled down my chest, my cheeks flushed and breathing uneven.
"Wow." He breathed out.
"There's nothing really wow about me Cal..."
"What are you taking about, everything about you is wow Stevie." I'm surprised by his choice of words, but touched at the same time. Still, I'll never believe him.
"Yeah, sure."
"I'm being serious."
"Thanks."
"You're welcome." He placed a kiss the tip of my nose and worked his lips down to my chest.

At least I had been blessed with some boob...

Calum pulls my pants down and kisses my hip bones on the way, causing my stomach to tighten in anticipation.
I bring Calum back up to meet my eyes and I place a lingering kiss on his lips.

I switch places with him, using all the power in my body to flip us over. I straddle his waist and pull up his top, tracing his toned torso and placing a kiss on his chest.

Once his shirts off, and his lamp displays minimal light, I notice a scar near his heart.

I trace over it and feel him flinch beneath me.