T H I R T Y - O N E || "You're what?!" ||

Never Tear Us Apart - INXS

- E V I E -

I woke up in Calum's muscly arms, I studied his closed eyes and the pattern of his breathing. The way his chest would move up and down against my hands, and the way his parted lips still were soft.

I placed my hand on the back of his head and moved my fingers through his black curls, earning a quiet-throaty moan from Calum.

"Babe." He mumbles out while bringing me closer. "I hate you so much why do you do this to me." He groaned while pushing his hands to his lower torso.

I laughed softly as he squirmed and groaned, I rolled my eyes and checked my phone.

May: Evie answer ur damn phone
May: dude I'm serious it's really important
May: Evie if u don't answer the damn phone we aren't friends anymore
May: FÜCK SAKE EVIE ANSWER
May: I need to talk to you pls come over
May: ok seriously, fück you

My heart was pounding, and I saw the 23 missed calls from May.

"Holy shît." I say.
"What?"
"May."
"Is she okay?"
"I don't think so."

I quickly read the time, 12:45pm.

"We need to go see her." I state.
"What, is it serious?"
"I don't know Calum come on, get up."

He sighs and we get up, but my eyes quickly avert to his lower region.

"Shît." Calum chuckles while putting a pillow over his front.

"Well you better hurry up and get in that bathroom Calum, I need to be at May's as soon as possible."
"Could you help?" He smirked.

I sighed and put on a pair of jeans.

"Please?" He urged.
"Calum. I just forgave you last night, I wouldn't be asking for sexual favours if I were you."

I watched as his facial expression shifted, "so is that a no?"

Calum raised his eyebrows and then looked down to his boner, I closed my eyes and sighed loudly.

"Fine, but you owe me."

-

Cal drove quickly and his grip on my thigh was rough, we pulled up into May's driveway and got out.

I knock harshly on the front door and wait for someone to answer, which doesn't come.

I search for the house key in my bag and eventually pull it out, then opening the door and rushing in.

I hear vomit noises come from the bathroom, Calum follows behind me as I walk in to where she was.

"May! Jesus Christ what's happened?!" May was curled around the toilet, spewing her guts up.

She leaned back against the wall and sniffled, "Michael," she started.

"Here May." Calum passed her a wet towel and put it on her forehead.

"I think I might be pregnant, and Michael-he-he just left me." She cries.

May was pregnant? I've always told her be careful.

"You're what?!" I say.
"Evie I think I'm pregnant, I haven't taken the test yet but I think I am."

After standing there, staring at her for a good 30 seconds, we lifted her up and put her into bed with a bucket next to her.

"We're gonna go get you a test and a Michael okay?" I run my thumb over her forehead.
"Thank you Evie." She runs her nose.
"Try to go to sleep or something okay?"
"Did you forgive Cal?" She chokes out.
"Yeah...I did."
"I'm glad."

May begins to slowly doze off, I grab my bag and Calum's hand, and we're off out the door.

Once we finish the drive to the store, we walk in hand-in-hand.
The chemist's flashing neon sign said 'open' and Calum pulled me in.

We walked straight down the pregnancy aisle and began searching for a test that seemed worthy.

"Here how bout this one? Results in 3 minutes." Calum said while showing me one, our hands still intertwined.

"Yeah-"

"Evie? Calum? What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Oh shît, it was my mum.

||

Lol awkies