T E N || "I Fücked Up"

Tag You're It - Melanie Martinez

- C A L U M -

Courtney's long nails drew down my face, her lips tasted disgusting. They tasted of cock, which no straight man would like the taste of.
Her tongue forced itself into my mouth, making me internally cringe.

What the fück was I doing?

I could be with Stevie right now.

"Courtney-"
"Mmm Calum." She moaned while shoving her hand down my pants.
"Courtney, stop-"
"Really Calum?!" She pushed me off after I stopped kissing back.

"What the fuck is you're problem lately Cal?"
"I don't know, I just- I just don't want to fool around with you anymore...?"
"That's bullshit! It's because of that little slut Evie isn't it!?"

She was right, but I wouldn't admit it to her. I can't even admit it to myself properly.

I shook my head with a sigh and got the hell out of Eddie's bedroom.

"Calum!"
I kept walking, I staunched straight down the stairs to go find Stevie. May was grinding onto Michael with a beer in her hand, I break up the two by asking Michael, "Where's Stevie?"
"You mean you're lil crush?"
"Where is she Michael?"
"I don't know, she left after you went upstairs."

God, please don't tell me she saw Courtney and I.

I raced to the front door and started running to her house.
I've never ran for a girl in my life, what the fück was happening to me. I really hated Stevie, but I don't think I do anymore.

I saw her house on the corner, and her bedroom light on. I race to it and then begin climbing the side of the house, I peeked up and saw her pulling on a jumper and sitting down at her desk.
I open the window and accidentally scare her as I do so.

"Calum what the hell are you doing here?" She says in a sinister tone.
"I came to apologise." I climb in and shut the window behind me.
"For what?"
"Evie you know what." She looked to the ground and bit her lip

Which lord, she goddamn knew I loved.

"It's okay Calum, I get it, honestly you've got no reason to be apologising. We aren't dating."
"Can't you see though Stevie, I'm trying to change that!" I say, frustrated.

I couldn't help myself. I walked straight towards her, and brought her into my arms.