T W E N T Y - F I V E || "You drive me insane" ||

Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood

- C A L U M -

I sat at the table with my parents and Evie, it was not as awkward as I had thought.

"So, how long have you two been seeing each other?" Dad asks.
"Um well...we've been hanging out for a few weeks but I asked her out the other day." I say.

"Right, right okay." Dad says.
"Well I think you two make a lovely couple." Mum perks in.

I place my hand on Evie's thigh and watch as a smile appears.
"Thank you Mrs Hood."
"Please, Honey, call me Joy."

I chuckle at my mother, and trace circles with my thumb on Evie's inner thigh.

"We'll leave you kids alone then." My dad kisses mum on the cheek.
"Yeah we were heading out anyway." I say.
"We were?" Evie whispers.
"Yes. We were."

-

"Still can't believe you haven't called me daddy yet."

I had parked in a spot just out of town, where there were hardly any people and it was abandoned.

"I will not call you daddy."
"But why not? It's so hot."
"Yeah, referring to you as my dad is hot."
"No, here's where people get mixed up; dad and daddy mean two things."
"Uh huh."

Evie smirks at me and  holds onto my left hand, but I pull her onto me. She straddles me and ducks her head so she doesn't hit the roof.

"We're animals." She says while smiling and putting her hands on my shoulders.
"Why?"
"Cos we've had sex at least 2 times in the past..."
"Two days. That's healthy."

I study her features carefully, thinking about how I could have ever hated this girl.

Evie slid her hands down my chest to my stomach, then reaching my belt. I watched her as she unbuckles it eagerly, she's focused and biting her lip.
And god she knows that fücks me up.

"Have you got...y'know?"
"Yeah, in the glove box."

As she reaches over to grab the condom from the glove box, her dress slightly shows her side boob, making me hard.

"You know what you're doing?" I brush her long brown hair behind her ear and cup the side of her face.

Evie nods slowly and rips open the wrapper.
"Well done princess, you didn't break the condom." I chuckle.

I can tell she wasn't ready for the pet name, because she sucked in a harsh breath and pushed her hips down onto me harder.

"Fück you drive me insane." I gritted my teeth.

||

NEW BOOK IS UP YAY