Glass Houses

Not my story.
Bellamy Blake is a month into living in this shitty college dorm (wasn't he supposed to be out of here by now? He's a junior for fucks sake.) and he hates it. The plus side is that his room-mate is rarely there because he's too busy fucking his on-again-off-again girlfriend, in the whole month Bellamy's seen Finn for all of five minutes and it's a blessing because he thinks he might actually hate Finn more than he hates the dorms. And he despises these dorms.
One tiny upside is that his window faces one of the other halls, and the chick in the room opposite his is fucking hot. He's seen her changing a handful of times now, because apparently curtains aren't a thing anymore. The first time was a Monday night, he remembers because he was trying to finish that stupid paper for his criminology class, and out of the corner of his eye he'd spotted movement across the way.
He'd looked up in time to see the blonde drag her shirt over her head, leaving her standing there in nothing but her underwear. He'd watched her walk over to her closet, her ass was perfect and her legs were toned and suddenly Bellamy is really glad he's alone so no one can see him drooling over mystery stripping chick with his dick half hard in his shorts.
The next time he's on his way out for a 'date' with a girl called Roma, who he's seen a handful of times, and sure, she's fun, but Bellamy doesn't see it being anything beyond company and a fairly average fuck. He's in the middle of getting dressed himself when he sees movement in the window across from him and he leaves his shirt half buttoned in favor of paying attention to blondie. She's clearly just come back from the gym. Her blonde waves are in a high pony-tail and she's just wearing a sports bra and yoga pants. She turns away from the window and he thinks she's talking to someone, her room-mate probably. But just then his phone buzzes with a text from Roma and he regretfully turns away from the window and gets ready to leave.
One morning, after he's been up all night working on cases for mock trials, he sees her again. This time she's sitting at her own desk in front of her window, her hair messy from sleep. She looks up at him and smiles, giving him a coy wave. He smiles in return and goes back to his work. The next time he looks up she's standing in front of the window, her eyes meet his and she grins, her fingers twisting in the hem of the oversized shirt she must wear to sleep. He watches intently as she drags it agonizingly slowly over her head and drops it on the floor. With a wink she turns away, and he gets another view of that splendid ass, clad in black lace panties. Her fingers slip under the waistband and he groans, his already hard dick twitching against his thigh as she pushes the panties down, throwing a look over her shoulder to see if he's still watching. He definitely is. She steps out of her panties and throws another wave over her shoulder before sauntering out of his line of vision. He takes himself in hand, needing to ease his nearly painful erection. He comes embarrassingly fast.

There's a party being thrown by one of the frat houses, and after much prodding from Miller, Bellamy agrees to go. He doesn't hate parties per-se, but after a while they become fairly monotonous. He's standing on the lawn of the frat house, a beer in hand talking with Miller and a small group of friends when he sees her, leaning over the porch railing talking to a boy he vaguely recognizes from around campus. She looks up then, and catches him looking and blushes. It makes Bellamy grin, she can basically strip for him in the building across from his, but eye contact at a party is embarrassing?
She heads inside, throwing a pointed look at him over her shoulder, and he nods and follows her, making an excuse to miller about getting another drink, even though his beer is still half full. He weaves his way through the crowd to the kitchen, where he finds her leaning back against the counter, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth as she looks up at him. He smirks at her as he comes to stand in front of her, his hands reaching out to brace himself on the bench, pressing their bodies together.
"So, Princess. Fancy seeing you here." He murmurs lowly in her ear. "You put on quite a show, by the way."
"Thanks." She hums, her fingers sliding through his belt loops, keeping him pressed against her, even though he has absolutely zero intention of moving away. She licks her lips. "What's your name?"
"Bellamy." He responds easily "Bellamy Blake." The space between them is all but nonexistent now, and he feels her lips brush his as she replies with her own name.
"Clarke Griffin." Then they're kissing, his hands pulling her closer as her fingers twist into his hair. It's hot and heavy but soon they have to pull apart to breathe and Bellamy starts kissing his way down her throat. He's just discovered the spot below her ear that makes her gasp when they're both pulled back to reality by someone coming into the kitchen for more alcohol. Keeping his hands on her waist with the guise of holding her upright they both stifle laughter as their intruder goes back to dancing. They were perilously close to fucking at a frat house party in the kitchen. Clarke seems to have regained her footing and slips her hand into his.
"Wanna get out of here?" She asks. And Bellamy can't help the smile that spreads over his face.
"Sure thing, Princess. My place or yours?"