I promise

Prompt: Clarke is a little princess who is in love with her bellybear. Bellamy and Clarke are little but in love. (Clarke is part of the royal family.)
This will be kind of short but heart warming. 😍😍
    Clarke's POV (she is 5 and Bellamy is 6)
"Bellybear! Ple-ase sto--oop tickling me!" Clarke attempted to say while being tickled by her best friend Bellamy, or as she likes to call him; Bellybear.
"Ok princess." Bellamy laughs as he stops.
"I have a present for you!" Bellamy says.
"Oh m my gosh! Thank you so much belly! But my birthday isn't until next week!" Clarke says gladly excepting the gift Bellamy held in front of her.
"Yah I know but because I love you so much I decided to give you a whole week of presents!" Bellamy says blushing.
"Thank you! I love you so much!" Clarke says kissing him on the cheek.
That's how the tradition started. Every year a week before their birthday they would shower the other with gifts.
Jake came over to Clarke one night and asked, "hey Clarke?"
"Yes daddy?" Clarke responded.
"Why don't we invite over Finn?" He asked pleading her.
"I don't like him." She responded arms over her chest.
"But mommy and daddy like his parents." He says.
Clarke just walked away.
3 years later...
Clarke and Bellamy are still in love and best friends. The only thing that has changed is their age. Clarke is 8 and Bellamy is now 9.
"Bellamy you love me right?" Clarke asks one night that Bellamy slept over.
"Yes, you are my princess and only my princess." He says.
"I love you too bellybear." She says kissing his cheek.
"I have your present." Clarke says going under her bed reaching for her gift. She pops back up and hands it over.
"I hope you like it." She says clapping her hands when he rips it open.
"I love it!" He says. She knew Bellamy lived to read. He wasn't your typical 9 year old boy who liked to play with trucks and legos. He loved to read. This book in particular was one about the princess and her knight in shining armor.
"I knew you would!" She said.
"I have a present for you too." Bellamy said reaching behind his back.
"But it's not my birthday." Clarke said sitting back down on her knees.
"Yah but it's extra special." He said.
She took it and opened it in a flash.
She gasps.
"Oh my gosh Bellamy it's so pretty!" She says.
"My mommy says I can't get married to you yet so this is my promise that when we get older we will get married." He said as he put the necklace around her neck. He got it specially made so it said C&B.
15 years later and he sure as hell kept his promise.
Tell me if you want one where they get married.