Chapter 2

The journey got very quiet and i hate it so i thought to myself that i should break the silence.

"So is Melbourne nice to live?" I asked him.

"I guess so I mean there are these 'Kids' that think their funny but their not"

"Who are these 'kids' then?" I asked while trying not to laugh.

"Well they call themselves 'The Janoskians' its 5 of them about your age or a year older, you should check them out on youtube and tell me what you think?"

"Okay i will do that now then." After watching some videos and couldn't stop laughing, I glared at the taxi driver then he rolled his eyes.

"I knew it your like the rest of them thinking its funny" He moan at me.

"I guess its bad but its just so funny."

"Your here Miss Miller" I left the car so quickly and stare at the house, my face drop in shock because its so big for a small person.

"You have nice house here, well enjoy your stay." I give him money while he lays my suitcase down.

"Thank you so much, and I will be on the look out for those 'Kids'" We both laugh as he got back in his car.

I take in a deep breath before I open the door to my house. I don't know why I am so nerverous all my stuff is inside the house as my family from Perth did it for me. I open the door and it smells so nice and lovely decorated the walls are white, my photos up on the wall, black leather sofa, everything set up like the kitchin and the tv. I'm so tired and its only 6pm but I should really unpack before anything. I walk up to my room which is beautiful, the room is painted blue my favouite colour and a king sized bed back home i just had a single bed. 

After a long hour of unpacking, i put my pyjamas and head downstairs to watch a film. I turned off the lights, put on my favourite film Sleeping Beauty. I know its disney but the film is an old child hood memory. I'm lying on the sofa and the film just started, I can feel my eyes closing then black out.

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. I get up and check the message it was my mum.

Mum: Hey, Sorry about it being to early but want to know if your there safexx

Isis: Hey Mum its only 8am here and the house is nice! I'm going to meet the neighbours todayx 

Mum: Have fun be safe Love youxx

Isis: Love you toox