Chapter 41

Today I'm leaving. Actually running away. Running away from my family, the people who I love. As I watch the time go by very quickly I realise how much time I have left. Its weird because normal time goes slowly but this time it's going quick. My life and my love will be drained out of me by the time I walk out the house.

I will never love anyone again. They would only get hurt. I'm just gonna grow old with no one to love and no one to love me. I don't care if I become famous and I could get any guy because I will never ever love anyone the same like I do with Luke.

I have 2 hours till I leave. 2 hours and I have no one. I'm starting from scratch. Like I have just been born and I'm rebuilding my life.

I'm sitting on the cold counter in the kitchen while Luke puts MJ to bed. I stare at the clock watching the second hand go round and round.

"Isis, you alright?" I hear Luke call out as he comes and stand in between my legs.

"What would you say, if I told this is the last time you will see me?" I ask trying to not cry.

"I would say impossible" He places his hand on my thigh.

"What would you do, if told this is the last time you can hold me, touch me and kiss me?"

"I would do this" He leans and kiss every part of my face.

He kisses my forehead, both cheeks, both temples, chin, nose, both ears and under the ears. He repeated the same order again.

He pulls away. I look at him and touch every bit of his face. Remembering what he looks like. Luke pulls me in the hug and holds me tight.

"I would never let you go" He whispers in my ear. 

Luke tried to pull away but I kept him tight to me as I can smell his colone. In a few years would he still smell like this? Would he still look like this? I sigh because of the thoughts. I feel him rub my back to calm me down. I will have no one to do that to me now. I close my eyes and embrace this moment. I try to take in every detail. I have 1 hour now.

"Lets go to the bed" He kisses me on the lips.

Instead of jumping off the counter, Luke carried me upstairs to the bedroom. Before he places me on the bed I look down at him, then at his lips.I lean dow as our foreheads touch. I place my lips on his. Our lips move in sync with each other, I feel Luke's tongue trail across my bottom lip. I let his tongue as our tonuges battle one another, I hear him moan from the back of his throat. I smile as the kiss got rough. I pull away. As I try to catch my breath, I got of Luke and laid down on the bed. He slids in next to me wrapping his arm around me.

"I love you, Isis" He whispers to me.

"Remember I will always love you, Luke" I told me. 

After 10 minutes, Luke has fell asleep. Slowly, I get up from the bed as I got up I took a look back at Luke. I see him smiling which makes me smile. I grab my phone and took the memory card. I put the card in the little case to make sure its safe. I walk down to MJ's room, where she is asleep. I stroke her hair back gently as I place a kiss on her forehead. Tears are rolling down my cheek. 

"Love you baby girl, best thing I could ever have" I start to cry out more. "Be a good girl for daddy and don't break to many hearts" I laugh because she looks like the type to break hearts. I kiss her head again before leavig the room.

I walk back to my room to see Luke still asleep. I lean down to his lips and softly I pecked the them, making sure that he want wake up. I run my shaking fingers through his hair. I place my phone next to him. I don't wat anymore contact with him because if I do it will make me come back.