Chapter 27

I knew Tay was standing outside the door while I was talking to Luke on the phone, I made a lie saying I was talking to my family. He believed it as well. I'm too good for this and today I don't have school. I was planning to go and see Luke but Tay insisted on taking me to the arcades. I have to go because I need to make him believe I'm over Luke. When we got to the arcades, I went straight to dance mat where this kid was on the other and we had a competition. Yes I did win. 

"Die you mother fucker" I scream as me and Tay play a shooting game.  

"They can't hear you" He chuckles. 

"I know, I'm not stupid" I say as I take a one more shoot. "YES, suck your own dick because I beat you" I boast to him as he laughs. 

"Come on, let's get some food"  

I follow Tay into Hungry Jacks to get some food, I sit at the table while he gets the food. I look round to see if I notice anyone but there isn't. Tay came back with the food and he got my favourite type of food. 

"I just remembered the time snuck into the arcade when it was shut" I say with a laugh.

"Because you were crazy enough to go when it was shut" I hit Tay on the arm not hard nor soft.

"No, I just didn't want to wait for people to finish their games"

"You remember when we met for the first time" Tay laughs at the thought. 

"Oh yeah, you tried to take my phone but I kicked you in the balls while my mate pulled your hair" I said to him. 

"That's why your in the family because of that day and the others" Tay smiled at me while my face was blank. 

"Their not family" I say quietly. 

"Yes they are, no matter what you did they still love you" He tries to change my mind but I can't. 

"Really?! Well, explain death threats to me and my family then all those times someone put an envelope that was on fire with the letter box" I say turning my hands to fists. "THAT'S NOT LOVE NOR FAMILY" I scream. 

"Fine" is all he said as he got up from the table and left. I guess he went home, well that's what I think anyway.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get home after 2 hours sitting there thinking what I'm doing is right or wrong? 

As I arrive at the house, it was quiet which is not a good thing. All I hear is a creaking chair from the kitchen. Drop my bags at the door and walked into the kitchen to see Tay sitting there with something on the table. My PHONE! THE SECRET PHONE!  

"Hey baby missing you tonight. I love you for ever. I miss you not being here." He quotes some of my messages. "You lying bitch"  

"You fucked up my life and what you expect me to love you all over again" I said back as I stand by the kitchen door while he gets up. 

"You know Luke won't be here tomorrow" Tay smirked at me. 

"No, you won't! You took a lot from me but your taking someone down with this shit" I shout at him as he makes his way to kitchen door, but I block his path. 

"Move" His tone goes darker and deeper. 

"NO" I scream then he pushes me hard making me hit my head against the wall hard.  

"See you in a hour baby" he said then I ran jumping on his back pulling his hair. 

As I did that he tried to get me off by bashing me against the wall. By pulling his hair, I led him into the kitchen then I fell off his back running to the kitchen door. I grab a chair and chucked it at him making him fall to the ground. I shut the kitchen door and blocking it with drawers so he can't get it out.