Chapter 20

*Few Days Later*

Its christmas eve, I'm planning to do my original routine I do every christmas eve which is to get drunk and listen to music. I know its bad that I'm doing it by myself but I used to do it with my old friends. I can't let my old habits go and its really hard. I understand when people say 'You can take a girl out of a gang but you can't take a girl out of violence.' those people got it right. If I was back in England my Nan would be like lets get ready for the ball. Last time I went to one is 2 years ago, only because I wasn't 'lady like' all I did was get drunk, snogged some posh kids to be honest they wouldn't get it anymore in the future and the last bit was my favourite bit the Mayor of the town was talking to me then I vomited all down in designer suit. Everyone was in shock but Mum, Kaity, Paddy, Johnny and I burst into laughing fits because that was the best entertainment we had.

I walk into the kitchin to find some alcohol but no surprise there is no alcohol because we drank it few nights ago, me and the boy. I was about to play music until my phone went off, it was message from Luke.

Luke<3: Me and the boys are going to this bar for christmas eve party! Want to come? :Dxxx

Isis: OMFG!! Yes, I'm bored and need some fun :) xx

Luke<3: Wow someone is keen ;) Coming over in 10 mins xx

Isis: Sure xx

I only have 10 minutes to get ready, its not going to be hard at all because my hair and make up is already done, I just need to get change. I picked out a white lace t-shirt with black shorts and a pair of my white high tops. I decided to re-apply my make up as have got time too. I got my phone and money which I put in my shoe because I don't like taking bags out with me unless its school as I have to carry so much books. I walk down stairs and watch tv for bit until I heard the door knock. I ran upto the door and gave all the guys big hugs.

"Wow guys you look dressy" I say laughing because they have really dressed up well as I'm not.

"You look hot" Luke says blushing a little how cute.

"Well, are we going or not?" I say standing went for the boys to go.

"Oh yeah come on, I hear that their doing a singing competetion" Luke said winking at me.

"NO!" I scream out loud.

"What?" Daniel asked cursiously.

"Luke, you set me up! Didn't you?" I say giving a him a hit on the arm.

"Yeah because you will win the drinks" He says smiling then I stand there in shock.

"What drinks?"

"You win free drinks for the rest of the night." Beau said laughing.

"Well, come on then I want those free drinks" I say walking a bit faster as the boys start to laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm up next for singing, I hate singing under pressure. I look around to see anyone else I know here but basically everyone from school is. SHIT! Chelsea was up before me, she the sang 'S&M' by Rihanna. Sadly for Chelsea she can't sing let alone she has broken nose. Damn I did a good job which everyone at schools know about and now they hate me because I hurt the little queen bee. As she can't sing all she can do is dance like a slut. She practically did a lap dance for the judges. During her performance I keep doing vomiting sounds in the background, then I felt a hand hit my head gently and it turned out to be Jai.