chapter eight

Today I don't have school, which I'm glad about because the boys are coming over and I can talk things over with Jai. Yesterday was such a normal school day to be honest it was better than the other times I started school.

Its about 4pm, I have all the food on the table for me and the guys. Their meant to be other any minute so I put on a mtv channel  and my favourite song came on by Hot Right Now - Dj fresh ft Rita ora. I start to sing when I heard people laughing from the window. I run up to the door to open it.

"Guys shut up! I know I'm bad" I said with a red face trying cover it with my hands.

"Its not your singing, its that you nearly fell over" Beau says trying not to laugh.

"If you find funny then no of you guys can have the food. Mmm the food was pizza, crisps, sweets, few bits of chinese, ah never mind I have for myself." I winked at the guys suddenly they were all on knees pleading.

"Please can we have food, we are very sorry." Luke said smiling this time I'm laughing.

"Yeah of course you can, go and get some food."

I hugged Luke and Beau straight after the hugs they ran in to get some foods. Its just me and Jai but I need to talk to him about everything not about england because he doesn't need to know. Jai and I hug before he went inside I quickly grab his arm.

"Jai, we need to talk about the other day" I say as I took Jai to sit next to me on the grass.

"Why were you upset Isis?"

"I was confused, because something happened." He moves a bit of hair behind my ears so he can see my face.

"Confused about what?"

"You know we kissed that day, when Luke came round-" Before I could say anything he knew just by his face.

"I know you guys kissed, Luke told me and its okay maybe its you and him not me and you" His face looks down and sad but I hugged him to reasure him. His grip got tighter by the second.

"Okay, Jai lets go and see the others in case theres no food." Jai starts to laugh, I love that laugh.

As we walk in nearly all the food is gone but not hungry so I let Jai have the rest of the food. Me and the boys sat on the floor talking about stuff and I told them about my family while they explained about the Janoskians.

"Guys saturday I'm having 17th birthday party, you wanna come over." I said, the look on their faces were in shock.

"So, she is- wait - she can't be" Beau kept stuttering which really annoyed me.

"What? I'm just having a party"

"Your the one whose having the party this weekend, your the one everyone has been talking about" Beau finally came clear.

"So what I am having a party" I say everyone was in shock. "So how did you guys find out?"

"Facebook, twitter and few people." Luke said to me smiling, damn that smile gets to me everytime.

"Do have facebook?" Jai asked.

"i do but then I don't because I don't go on it anymore." I said while Beau goes on his phone.

"Facebook name and is it privacy?" Beau said looking at me.

"Isis Millers" I said smiling.

"I can't find you on here Isis, are you sure thats your name?" Beau asked with concern but Luke gives me a stare like saying 'who is she?'. Well he knows me but I don't think he would be confused about me.