Chapter 26

*A week later*

Its been a week and what can I tell you. A part from me vomiting everyday and I'm not pregnant thats what I'm saying because I haven't missed my peirod yet. Tay does touching me but I just kept snapping at him which he gets annoyed at him for, also he brought me new phone. You think its normal, right? Actually, Tay brought me a new phone with tracker installed and it shows him who I'm texting. Sadly, for him I'm too smart for him so I brought another phone. Luke and I keep having a regular meet ups at the cave as much as we can plus he told his fans there is no more mystery girl because she was gone. The fans reaction was priceless. My friends are confused about everything but they just think I'm with someone new which is normal. Last night, I heard a door be shut from the Brooks' house and I saw Chelsea leave that is odd.

Today, I go back to school and do a lot of course work. Its awful and I could just cry myself to deaf because of the amount of work. I get to school with Lexi, Billie and Hailey, since the day with Chelsea no one is scared to go in the school without her there. To be honest it feels like everything has changed in this school. Everyone is friends with each other a part from Chelsea and her gang. I have english first and its with Chelsea. The torture!

"Come on Isis, we are gonna be late" The girls say as the pull me to english. As we arrive, there was a new teacher.

"I guess Miss got done for those drugs" I laughed as so did everyone.

"We have seating plan" The nerdy teacher say.

"Okay where do I sit?" I say hoping its with the girls but no he had to seperate us. No, he has put me in a seat in front of the bitch, Chelsea.

Half way through the lesson, I would turn to see Billie pretending to shoot Sir in the head which made me laugh so much. I got told off a bit but not a lot. I hear Chelsea and her friend sending insults to me but I didn't really listen to them.

"Guess where I was last night? Isis" She squeaked as I turned around to face her. Damn, her nose looks bad which I did, little victory dance.

"Where?" I ask her.

"At the Brooks house" She say as I turn to face the board.

"Like I give a shit" I sang to her.

"I was with Luke and he kissed me softly but I wanted it rough" She says as my hands turn into fists. "I asked him about you and he was like that whore has someone new" She laughed.

"Really?! I would never have guessed, tell me more" Her friend bascially begged.

"Well, we did have sex. When he called out me it was like heaven, he was also very gently to me during sex." She said behind, then I felt her breath near my ear. "He never mentioned you ever since, your just a toy being thrown away. He loves me not you" She sneers in my ear.

I lost so bad. Instead of killing that bitch, I pushed the table over so it fell to the floor. The teacher stares at me as if his scared of something. I pick my bag up and turned to look at her.

"Fucking stay away from me, you little slut" I scream in her face. As I ran out with tears running. I take my secret phone out to call Luke. I'm so angry. To take my anger out, I punched and kicked some lockers which I kinda broke.

"Hey Baby, hows school?" He said trying to cover up what he has done.

"You prick, I would never thought you would cheat on me with a slut" I shout down the phone.

"I never did, Jai was with someone last night" He says with anger.

"Cut the bullshit because I don't need this you have fun screaming that dogs name out loud" I say I hung up chucking my phone onto the floor. I lean against the wall with more tears falling. He keeps calling me.