Chapter Tweleve

Its 5:20 and I'm already dressed in my white vest and my black skater skirt with white converses. I put on light make up so I don't look horrible with heavy make up. I walk down stairs and laid all the food which is 20 pizzas, 5 massive bowls of crisps, 500 cup cakes, $1,000 worth of sweets and my birthday cake. It costs a lot for a huge party but its worth it.  I go over to my stero and play music cd blasting as loud as I want as its my party. I open the front door so anyone can come in and I turn on the pool lights so people can know where the pool is.

 "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" I hear someone shout as I turn round I see Beau and Jai carry in crates of alcohol there is loads of alcohol. I run up to them and gave them both hugs. 

As they un pack the alcohol I see tehy brought 10 vodka bottles, 400 beer cans, 10 bottles of malibu, 5 bottles of baracdi and 600 bottles of pepsi to mix the drink. I start to laugh at all the alcohol knowing that I won't remember anything from tonight.

"Guys, are we planning to get wasted" I say laughing at them.

"Yeah birthday girl" Jai says giving me a bit of a push.

"Hey no one hurts the birthday" I say crossing my arms sulking like a 5 year old.

"I'm sorry little girl" He says rubbering his hands in my hair messing it up. I hit him on the arm hard and he let out a little cry which made me and Beau laugh.

"Thats my birthday girl" Luke says behind me as I turn round jumping into his arms.

"Hey" I say smiling with my arms hanging from his neck while his arms hold my waist.

"I got you something" He says smiling down at his hands as he holds a piece a paper.

I back away and took at the paper. I'm shaking so much to open it. I open the paper up slowly as I read it I scream really loudly and put my arms back around his neck as his goes to my waist as give a him kiss. The kiss got more passionatly and it feels like only us two in the room and no one is here. Luke pulls away with greatest grin on his face. 

"I guess you like it then" His says laughing.

"No I love it" I jump up and down like a 5 year old, then I turn round to see what Luke is staring at. All I see is Beau and Jai's mouth almost touching the ground.

"What guys?" I say as put my right hand on my hip.

"You two are, you and him, you and her" Jai says in shock, I look down to the ground feeling bad as knew he liked him. "Congrats" He says giving me a big hug. Well this was surprising then Beau joined in then in turned into a group hug.

"So what was the present?" Beau asked me giving me nudge.

"Er....No Beau not like but Luke got me and spare plane ticket to London" I say jumping up and down.

"Well you know I like british girls you should take me" Beau says wrapping his arm over my shoulder as start to laugh.

"You know who I'm taking" I said giving him a gently push.

"ISIS" I hear 3 girls scream in unison as I turn aroung I see hailey, Billie and Lexi all dressed up they look so nice.

We chatted for while then more people turned and the music got higher so people have to shout. Everyone is drunk so am I but I didn't realise that I took so many selfies with people and told them my facebook name. Me and my mates dance in the middle of the living room, I decided to get onto the coffee table dancing like on the famous superstars then in the corner of my eye I see Chelsea and her gang turn up so jump of the table, then walked up to them with Lexi, Billie and Hailey behind me.