Chapter 4

Jai and I walk down to the end of street. Its been awkward as we both haven't spoke a word yet and i just hate silence, yet again i have to break it.

"Where are we going then?" I ask curiously, he looks at me then smiles.

"We're going to a place were me, my brothers and two friends hang out." 

"Okay, do you still go to school or....?" He laughs at the question like it was stupid thing to ask.

"No, I do something better but why are you here in Melbourne?"

"Got a scholarship for Uni here"

"We got a smart arse here then" He winks at me so I playfully hit him while we both laugh.

We are arrive at this park, its nice and clean not like the ones back home.

"I've seen a video of these 5 boys and this looks like the park were they filmed it" I said then Jai took my hand and sat me down on the bench but he stays standing.

"You know those 5 boys from the video?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah the ones that this taxi driver told me to look out for!" I said and we start to laugh but Jai stops laughing.

"Well me, Luke, Beau and our two friends James and Daniel. We are those 5 boys that you got warned about." He said looking down to the ground while I just sit there in shock not knowing what to say.

"Isis I'm telling you the truth! Just say something" He sat down next to me. In corner of my eye I can see him staring at me while I look at the sky.

"Awesome, it kinda explains a lot now as you guys did look the same but didn't want to say anything just incase I was wrong." I told him while turning my head to side so we are speaking face to face.

JAI P.O.V

I sit there staring into her beautiful eyes, I think I really like her even though I only meet her an 1 hour ago she seems different to other girls. We sit on the bench in silence just smiling at each other then she rested her head on the bench.

"Are you tired?" I ask her while move her hair behind her ears so I can see face. She shook head but I can tell she is tired.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I said to her but she lifted her head up slowly not sure if she is agreeing or not.

"I'm not tired, but I will race to those swings over there" She said getting up from the bench.

"I won't let you win, you know" I winked at here, we were standing up waiting till one of us said go.

ISIS P.O.V

Jai and I are going to race to the swings, I'm a good runner as I always came first in the races but this is Jai that I'm racing against. He is more muscular and looks like he works out every week so I know that theres no chance for me to win.

"3,2,1.........GO!" I shouted and we are off.

Surprisingly, I won which I was happy about it as he was only a second away from me. Jai comes up behind me and picks me up, spinning around while he was tickling me. I start to scream then burst into laughter. He puts me down, I turn around and our foreheads touch. I see him smile then i smile, he has his hands around my waist, I can feel his breath touch my lips. What am I doing! I can't fall for someone then leave them, all i wanted to do is get my qualifications then go back home. 

He leans into me further and then bam out of nowhere our lips meet. I kiss him back but when i realise whats happening, I pulled myself away.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this!" I said while looking down at the ground, Jai took his arms away from me and took two steps back.

"I'm sorry too if i know you had a boyfriend, i wouldn't of." His throat started to croak and his eyes full of tears.

"I don't have a boyfriend!" I told him, he looked a bit more happier but still upset.

"But don't you like me in that way" 

"I do but I'm just not ready for relationship or a international relationship."

"You like me then be with me, we can work it out." He said with smile on his face.

"Jai, in 2 years I will be back home and I can't bare to do this. I can't love someone then know I'm never gonna see them again after 2 years relationship!"

"Maybe we don't have to be in a relationship maybe we can have friends with benefits." He suggests while smiling. I think his happy because I like him back. I nod to agree to what he is saying.

Some how his hands are back on my waist and he pulls me closer to him.

"Lets go back to mine" he whispered in my ear, I nod then his soft lips kissed my checks and he took my hand as we stroll back to his house.

As we got to the house Jai stops and I look at him anxouisly as I don't know what his doing. Suddenly, he takes his hand away fom mine but I feel sad about him taking his hand away, I must have proper feelings for him now. 

As we got through the door Beau came up and gave another hug, then led me to the living room while Jai walks behind me. I see Luke sat on sofa and Gina sat on a chair next to the sofa. The only place I can sit is next to Luke so I went to sit next to Luke.

"Did you have fun with Jai?" Luke said while putting his arm round me.

"Yeah I did and i beat Jai in race so... yeah" I said he smiled at me like Jai did and i got worried as I don't want him falling for me.

"I might go home now as I need to sort some school stuff" I told everyone so they stood up and hug me, I also exchanged numbers with everyone.

"Isis, do you want me to walk you home?" Jai asked with big smile on his face but I don't think he needs to walk me home as I will be there in like a minute, I shook my head so he walked me to the door instead.

"I text you later babe" He said quickly kissing my check before anyone see us and I walk away with a huge smile on my face.