Chapter 24

We are back in the land of Aussies. Everyone went back to their own homes to unpack. After unpacking I decide to relax for bit in the sun shine because I miss the sun, a lot. I lay with my eyes shut until I got disturbed by a noise coming from the bottom of my garden in the right hand corner. I haven't really been that far into my garden, I'm gonna start to day.

I start to explore my way through this bush, I feel like a female of version of Indiana Jones going through the forest and getting attacked by wild beasts called spiders. As I get closer to the bushes hear a ball be smashed against the wall of my fence. 

"Who are you?" I say as I make my way through the fence. Then I see him. Jai.  

"JAI" I scream he turns in shock. 

"I'm sorry I will leave" He said starting to crawl. Weird, right?! 

"Wait, I need to know why?"  

"Why, what?" He gave a confusing look. 

"Why here in my garden?" I say as I sat on the grass. 

"Oh, its my little hide out to get away from my troubles and I came before anyone lived here" Jai says as he scratches the back of his neck. 

"Does anyone comes here?" 

"No just me, Beau goes to the park and Luke goes to this cave which has been graffiti with hate of words" Jai said laughing. That was me. The one who wrote on the cave, I didn't know anyone went there. 

"Oh, what troubles are you trying to get rid of?" I move closer to Jai because he looks like his close to tears. 

"Me and Anna broke up"  

"Oh my god, I'm sorry what happened?" I said as I put my hand on his arm for comfort. 

"She said 'that whenever I'm with her, I don't look at her the way I look at someone else'" he puts his face in his hands. 

"Well you love her, don't you?" I ask him. 

"No I just dated her to forget about someone" he said looking down at the ground. 

"You can't do that" I playfully slap him. 

"Why?" 

"Because she might of like like you, geesh"  

"Sorry, I didn't think" he said looking down at the ground. 

"So who's the special he/she?" I said laughing. 

"He/she?" He gave me a look. 

"Well you know I don't know if you like a boy or girl" I give a giggle. 

"Its a girl duh" he gave me a slight push.  

"Who is it?" 

"I'm not telling you" 

"Keeping secrets from me" I gave a shock face. 

"Yep and you will never know" he smirked at me. 

"Are you going to tell her?" I said making it serious. 

"I don't know" 

"Why? Wait your scared" I told him. Its the truth because I can see it in his eyes. 

"I guess I am" he let a nervous laugh come out. 

"Let's practice then" I said as I sit in front of him so we face each other. 

"What?" He said getting nervous. 

"Its a drama act, we will practice you asking the lucky girl out" I give him a smile to reassure.