Chapter 17

(A/N I deleted the first chapter 16 and used the terrorist one :)! )

(Few days later)

I'm still shook up since everything. Luke has been by my side more not about that terrorist attack but more about the Tay thing. I haven't told him yet about that night when I was under the car. We haven't told anyone why we came back early because I don't want more people to be involved as they could get hurt. I didn't bother going into school as it was only one day and I was really ill after the experience. Its friday and fucking hell guess what's happening?

First day of work! Damn this is gonna be long day all I'm going to do is 'hello can I take your order?' Or 'eat in or take out'. To be honest people did predict that I was going to work at macdonalds well I got into hungry jacks. Only me, lexi, hailey and Billie knows I'm working there, I don't know why but I don't want to tell luke. As I got to my blue mini to go to work, I got a text from luke.

Lukex: hey you look gorgeous where you going today? Xxxx

Isis: hey babe are you stalking me ;) and the shopping centre! Xxxxx

Lukex: can I come with?xxxx :)

Isis: hang on xxxx

Lukex: hurry up ;) xxx

I walk up to the brooks house and I knock on to the window of the kitchen were luke would of saw me from. He happens the window quickly just missing my face.

"Fucking look out" I scream as he starts to laugh then I see this woman holding her child looking shocked "sorry" I shouted to her so she can hear but all I can hear is Luke laughing.

"Can I come with?" He says looking at me while trying to not laugh.

"No" I say giving him a serious look and he looks disappointed.

"But I don't want to leave you" he says in a sad tone.

"I will be back before you know it" I give him a quick kiss and I left.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm only half way through my shift and I'm already dying of boredom and no one is here. I turn the radio up then I hear jason derulo play. I love this song its The Other Side. As the tune begins, I start to dance behind the counter.  

"In the beginning 

I never thought it would be you 

When we were chillin 

Smiling in the photo booth 

But we got closer (Yeah) 

'Till you were eating off my spoon 

And coming over 

And we would talk all afternoon

Tonight we'll just get drunk 

Disturb the peace 

Bind your hands all over me 

And then you bite your lip 

Whisper and say, "We're going all the way"

Tonight, take me to the other side 

Sparks fly like the Fourth of July 

Just take me to the other side 

I see that sexy look in your eyes 

And I know, we ain't friends anymore 

If we walk down this road 

We'll be lovers for sho