Chapter Ten

Me and the girls just finished getting our hair done for my party tomorrow. I got blue highlights which looks so nice and I also go them to curl my hair. Billie just got a hair cut while both Lexi and Hailey did pink highlights which looks amazing.

We are heading down to shopping centre to hit some shops. It seems so fun because we keep trying on clothes but we don't buy it, if I did that in england I would of been kicked out for messing around.

"Isis what are you wearing tomorrow? Anything nice to impress anyone." Hailey asked giving me a nudge, she is so cheecky.

"Just a shirt and shorts" I say to them smiling like its normal to be honest back home I would of worn a hoodie and shorts.

"NO! That won't do you have to wear something nice" Lexi said shaking me.

"Like what?! I mainly have shorts not dresses" I say laughing, then we look round once we hear a weird sound.

"Whats that sound?" Hailey asked looking around confused, then Billie starts to blush which made us laugh.

"Billie are you hungry?" I asked walking to her.

"Yeah my belly needs food" She said whining.

"Me too, lets go to Hungry Jacks" I said laughing.

All 4 of us walked into hungry jacks as 2 of them found a table while me and Billie went to order some food. I look at sign which says their hiring people maybe this is my chance to earn more money. Yes it might sound greedy that I have 50k but I want to be normal without anyone knowing about the money. Billie looks in the same direction then turns round and looks at me weirdly.

"Hello can I take your order?" Billie says taking the piss of me for looking at the sign.

"Sorry that I want money" I say laughing then she laughs.

Once we ordered our food, we sat down and to eat with the others. We were having a normal conversation about boys and bitches. I keep looking at the sign really wanting to work. Without I stood up and walked towards the counter.

"Excuse me, I hear your hiring and I'm looking for a job!" I said like a professional.

"Er.. Any experiences?" The 50 year old man with hardly any hair said.

"Yeah mcdonalds in the UK" I say smiling but that was a lie who cares I need a job well not really.

"Ah what days can you do?" He says looking at me. For some random reason I wanted to slap his face.

"Friday and Saturday" I say very exictedly.

"Okay well next week you can start."

"Yay thank you" I ran back to the girls and sat down.

Out of nowhere I hear screams which nearly bursted my ear drums. I know it wasn't them as they don't scream for no reason.

"Hey guys I only got a job" I said as joke as I look at them. 

"Congrats" They said unison but the screaming carried on.

"For Fuck Sake stop screaming" I said as I turned aroung I saw about 10 girls around 5 boys. It was hard to make out who was there but it was hard as the girls were jumping up and down. Suddenly Lexi pulled my arm so I can look at her.

"Isis you do know who they are?" Lexi says holding onto my arm but I pulled it away as I finish my drink.

"No but their so loud and... oh hang on just got a text" I say as the girls start at me in shock. I see the ID and its Luke. He doesn't leave me alone.

Luke: Enjoying your drink at Hungry Jacks ;) xx

When I read that I dropped my drink, stood up and turn round to see where he was. Suddenly my phone went of again.

Luke: Well done *claps* Aw babe you look so confuse xx

Me: Luke where are you? xx

I sent a text back shaking because its so scary knowing someone is watching you but its weird that Luke is doing it. I turn back to friends who is looking at the spillage of the drink then at me.

"Guys is Luke stalking me?" I say shaking, then all start to laugh.

I feltthis huge arms wrap behind me I screamed as loud as I could then elbowed the person in the stomach as hard as I could.

"FUCK" I heard the person from behind but by my friends look they are in shock. "Where are you? On the floor dying" He said laughing. Oh no it was Luke. What did I do or why did I do it? I turned round and bent down beside him trying help him up.

"Oh My God! Luke I'm so sorry! Shit but you sneaked up behind" I say shaking but still grabbing hold of his arm.

"You did say you have a hard hit" He says laughing as he starts to stand up properly by himself.

"I'm so sorry."I said giving him a huge hug but this time his grip was tighter. The girls all 'aw' but i stick my middle finger up at the them which Luke must of saw as he starts to chuckle.

"Its okay babe" He say letting go.

"Oh my god! Luke, did you hear all the screams it was so annoying" I said then I started to laugh.

"Well those screams were our fans" He said smiling.

"Oh shit maybe I should keep my mouth shut" I say looking down at the floor.

"Nah you speak perfectly" He says lifting my head up, as we gaze at each other in the eyes which felt forever, I suddenly hear a cough.

"Oh Luke these are my friends Lexi, Hailey and Billie" I say pointing at each one.

"Hey guys" He says smiling but when he noticed Billie he looked scared as a ghost "Erm.. Billie as Billie from twitter Billie the one who asked! Oh shit" He says looking down in embarrassment.

"Yeah Luke thats twitter Billie we all know" I say kissing his cheek which made go very red.

"Oh Isis I want you to meet Daniel and James the other two from the Janoskians" He says but I just stand there waving my hand instead I get a hug from them.

"I'm Isis" I say which made them laugh so much. "What?"

"We know who you are because Luke doesn't shut up" James said while ruffling his fingers in Lukes hair while Luke goes bright red.

"JAI! BEAU!" As I shout their name I ran up to them and gave them a hug, their hugs are the best by far.

"Beau, I have $2,000 for you to buy alcohol for my party as I'm to young to buy any" I say pulling a sad face.

" Okay party girl" Beau say pushing me gently.

"Isis should we go and shop for our outfits" Hailey says to me I can tell the girls feel awkward as they don't really talk to the guys or anyone else in that matter.

"Okay Hail! Alright guys see you around." I say as I give everyone a hug goodbye.

Me and the girls hit nearly every shop but I can find a dress instead I brought a short black skater flare skirt with a white vest which I'm happy about. I dropped all the girls at their houses as I arrived home.

As I sit on the sofa I grab my laptop and turned it on I quickly logged into facebook but I turned off the chat. I saw everyones post there were photos of my old or ex friends partying and having a good time then I saw a post that I was tagged I clicked on it. It appears the thing I dread so much in my life as it says "Isis Owen I'm out now so I can give you my birthday present but if I can't find I will get your family and you know I would! Love Tayx" I look at the screening but withut realising I chuck my laptop across the room in rage. I grab my phone to call my mum. Her phone is ringing as it ringings I'm shaking so much.

"Hello" My mum says cheerful.

"HIS OUT MUM! HIS OUT" I screamed down the phone.