chapter 5

I got home and open my laptop to check my emails because I need to know when i have school. I have to go to university Monday-Wednesday-Thursday I guess its not that bad as I have few days off school to go and meet new people or hang out more with the Brooks. 

I shut my laptop and my phone goes off and I see that I have message from Luke.

Luke: Hey Beauty :) x

Isis: Hey :)x

Luke: What are you doing?:)x

Isis: Just finished going over school stuff! you? :)x

Luke: Messaging you :)x

Isis: I bet I'm boring you to death ;)x 

Luke: No your not :)x

Isis: I bet I am and your just saying that ;)x

Luke: The only boring people I know is Jai and Beau!:)x

Isis: Okay, How are they?:/x

Luke: Because they left me at home while they get shopping:(x

Isis: Aw are you home alone then?:)x

Luke: Yeah but can I come round your house please?:)x

Isis: Yeah, sure :)x

Luke: See you in a minute gorgeous :)x

Isis: Haha okay handsome ;)x

I quickly read through the messages and I see that Luke kept complimenting me and I sent one back as joke but i would hate it if he took it a different way. I hear a knock on the door, I quickly get up to answer it and Luke walked in without me inviting him in.

"Hey, Let yourself in then" I said winking at him, he comes hugging I can't remember how long we embrace for but it felt long.

"What do you want to do?" He  asked me.

"Maybe we can watch a film" I suggest and he nods.

We walk into the living room  to see what films to watch and he chose The Lion King. I look at him then I start to laugh so he playfully hits me.

"So the lion king really?!" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah whats wrong with that "

"Oh nothing " we both started to laugh 

"Do you want a pepsi?" I ask, he nods so I walk into the kitchin and he followed me there.

Once I got the glasses down he hug from behind, I scream so loud I think everyone in Melbourne can hear me. He turns me around and we are facing each other. He pulls me closer to him and I can feel his body against mine, his arms are wrap round my waist tightly and my arms are round his neck while my fingers play with his hair. I don't know why but I feel safer with Luke.

Luke lean forward now our foreheads are touching, my heartbeat is racing as I felt his lipring touch my lip then he pulls back trying to tease me but I like it. Eventually, our lips meet we kiss passionately, he takes my hand and moves me to the wall then he pins me against it, he did this without breaking our lips apart from eachother. He breaks from the kiss and starts to kiss my neck leaving a trail of love bites.

"STOP!!!" I shouted so loud Luke back way from me in shock.

"Isis whats wrong?" He said with his eyes tearing up.

"I just thought of someone." I look down to the ground trying to hide my face but Luke lifts my head with his hand so we are in eye contact.

"Who?" I can't bare looking in his eyes telling him about Jai. How can I?! Its gonna be hard.

"Its Jai"

"WHAT?! HOW?! WHY?!" His angry and tears are going down his face.

"Today, he kissed me and said he has feelings for me but I did kiss him back then pushed him off as.." I stop talking not knowing what to say.

"Wait, he likes you too, but why did you push him off?"

"Because I don't want an international relationship but then he suggested friends with benefits! I'm sorry" I said trying to look at the ground but Luke kept my head up.

"Do you love him?"

"Love is a strong word but my emotions are mix after what has just happened!"

"So do you like like him?"

"Basically, do i have a crush on him but I don't know! When I was in your arms I felt safe and-" He cuts me off by softly kissing my lips then he pulls away smiling.

"So should we watch that film?" He said. I smile and nod, he takes my hand and drags me into living room. He laid down on the sofa and he pulls me down to lay next to me, his arms are wrapped around me as if he is scared that I will leave.

By the time the film finshed, I turn my head to face Luke to see that he has fallen asleep. Slowly I get off the sofa without waking Luke, he looks so adorable sleeping then my phone went off it was on vibrate so it didn't wake Luke. Its Jai.

Jai: Hey do you know where Luke is? :) xxxx

Isis: Hey, his round mine because he got bored so he came round to watch a film and we watched Lion King but his a sleep on the sofa now :) xxx

Jai: Haha its typical Luke choosing Lion King :)xxxx

Isis: Haha, Do you want me to wake him up so he can come back :) xxx

Jai: Yes please because my mum wants him back :)xxxx

Isis: Okay, I will wake him and send him over :)xxx

Jai: Do you want to come round? :) xxxx

Isis: Yeah sure :)xxx

Jai: Great see you soon :Dxxxx

After I finish messaging Jai, I went over to wake up Luke as I got there he was still sound a sleep. I sat next to him while brushing his hair back.

"Luke! Luke!" I softly said to him. He starts to open his eyes and sat up.

"Hey" He said smiling.

"Your mum wants you back and I'm coming over too."

"Yay!" He shouts smiling at me then gave me a huge hug.

 "Come on then we don't want to be late" We both laugh, knowing we won't be late.

We both stand up and walks toward the door. When we get outside we had a race to his door but this time I lost which I knew Luke wouldn't let this go. 

"Luke, whats going to happen with me, you and Jai?" I said looking at him.

"Well there isn't an us so we can do what we want I guess." He said looking a bit sad.

"I just don't want anyone getting hurt"

"Me too but it will be okay!" He gave me a hug before we went in.