Chapter 18

Last night, I explained about the gun that it is for protection and nothing else but I didn't tell them about Tay. They stayed with me like true friends. We watched movies and eat a lot of junk food. I remember how the guys ask me if I can disable a gun that look on their faces.

*Flash Back*

"Isis, we were wondering can you disable a gun?" Jai asked really excited.

"Of course why wouldn't I?" I say giving all 5 a weird look.

"Show us" Beau says.

"No because you might steal it" I say laughing at them.

"SHOW US SHOW US SHOW US" The 5 boys started to chant as the girls walked in and joined them.

"Fine, you ready? by the way I might do it to quickly." I say as they laugh at me. "DONE" I screamed out loud.

Their mouths are basically touching the ground in shock. It took me a few seconds do and they weren't even concentrating what was going on.

"How did you do that?" Beau asks with his eyes wide open.

"I got taught many things when I was a youngster" I said smiling at them as they looked surprise.

"Teach us how to back it together?" Billie asked jumping up and down with excitment.

"No because its better the way the gun is so no one can get hurt" I said as I place the gun on the table.

*End of flash black*

I turn over on my bed and see Luke sleeping. He never leaves my side ever, since the terrorist attack he has been by my side, to be honest I should just let him move in. I get up and walk down stairs to get my laptop to find great presents. Its really hard to do until it popped in front of me. I'm not joking it did well on my laptop it did. The perfect gift for everyone. I hear footsteps so I finish ordering the presents and shut the laptop. Luke comes down in his boxes. Shit, he gets me everytime because his body is amazing, his hair is in a mess but in a sexy way and his strong muscular arms. I saw I'm melting right now.

"Come back to bed" Luke whines to me as stretches his arms out.

"No" I say crossing my arms.

"No?" He questions me.

"Yeah, I said No" I laugh at him.

"I'm sorry Miss Miller but your under arrest for not going back to bed with the most sexist man alive" He says as he walks towards me.

"Who said you were sexy?" I say as I stand up to walk away.

"I did" He said laughing. I run into the kitchin to get away from him. We stand both sides of the kitchin as I back up to the door. Luke comes towards me and pushes me more against wall. Our bodies are touching, his hands reach my waist as he leans into kiss me.

"I'm not going down that easy" I say as I open the door which made Luke fall to the ground. He lets out a slight groan. I get on my knees quickly to see if he was all right because this wasn't meant to happen.

"Shit, Luke I'm sorry" I say I help him up off the floor.

"Don't worry, I'm fine" He says pulling me into him.

"Oh no" I say smiling at him.

"Yes your under-" He stops as I push him away then I ran into the garden away from him.

I stand near the edge of the pool looking across to see where he is but he is nowhere to be seen. I felt wet hands grabbing my legs as I get pulled into the pool. I get to the top of the surface to see Luke smile at me.