Chapter 14

That night me and Luke argued, I mean it was a really arguement. I mean we argued about him bringing my family here and how stupid it was, then he said he was sorry and that he loves me but I went off one saying you can't love me straight because we only just met. We haven't been on dates and he was like time that spent with you was like a date. The were tears and screams. One side of the bed was full by woman crying there other side was empty. The sofa was full with a man who cried.

I woke up and sat in bed crying. After an hour I got dressed into dark blue skinny jeans while wearing a pink and grey hoodie. I straightned my hair and put light make up on. As I finish by putting my white shoes on I walk into the living room to see an empty sofa where the man had wept. I walk to the table which is where i found a note that was left by Luke. It read "Isis, I'm sorry for last night, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep don't worry I have gone down to the covent garden! I love youxx"

I read the note over and over again. I can't lose him wait I need him. Its true about love at first sight because this happened to me and Luke. How could I be so blind this whole time before we were dating he showed me that he loves me. I took all my anger out on him about my nan. I love him and I need him. I drop the note back on to the table. I run out the door and skipped every 2 steps down the stairs as I finally reach outside. I'm spinning round in circle looking for a sign or something to show me the away to covent garden. I found on that shows its around the corner. I run really fast trying to dodge everyone, I have tears running down my face as I try to find Luke in the huge crowd. Its hard to find him then I saw a man and his band holding a microphone with a speaker at the downstairs part of the indoor market. I run down the stairs over to the man to see if he can help.

"Excuse me, can I borrow the microphone?" I say as I beg him.

"Why?" He said looking at me.

"Because me and my boyfriend had an argument and I can't find him to say sorry for all the nasty words I said and he said he was here but I can't see him" I say with tears running down my face.

"Oh my dear you can but you will have to sing a song after" He says smiling and I agree.

Lukes P.O.V

Is it true about what Isis was talking about? I do love her since I met her the first time she came round, when I hugged her and during the week my feelings grew stronger. I walk through this market thinking that she right about this place its beautiful. Every where I go reminds me of her because I see the colour blue then I saw a fence which made me laugh as it reminded of the party. I stand there staring out into the distance not even noticing whats going on. My thoughts got stopped because this pretty girl tapped me on the shoulder but shes pretty not beautiful as Isis.

"Hey this is my number call me sometimes?" She says smiling putting a paper in my hand but I gave it back to her.

"I have a girlfriend so bye" I say to the girl, she looked angry well I guess she got rejected before.

I go into a shop that was selling snow globes, I found that had a girl in the middle and the bottom I turned the thing as I looked at it the girl was spinning in the middle to the sweet music. It was so beautiful that I had to buy it for her, Isis.

I walk on for bit looking round the crowd got bigger in the inside market but I don't know whats going on as I can't see and I can't get to the fence to look down to the downstairs part of the indoor market so I start to walk away slowly.

"LUKE! LUKE BROOKS! LUKE!" I hear my name! I hear her voice, Isis. I love her voice I mean I love everything about her. I make my through the crowd and I see her, she see me. Our eyes meet and feels like she is only one there and no one else is there.