Chapter 21

(A/N I KNOW BBC RADIO ONE BIG WEEKEND HAPPENS MORE IN SPRING BUT ITS MY STORY SO ITS GONNA BE WINTER EVEN IF ITS HOT LETS BLAME GLOBAL WARMING ;) SO YEAH THE I'M BRING IT EARLY)

*FEWS DAYS*

Today we are leaving Melbourne for Derry. I can't wait to spend this time with all my friends and at least I can forget about everything that has happened. I still have kept quite about the acts that are going to perform, everyone keeps guessing but I just ignore them. The one thing I'm excited about is seeing this dude from Britains Got Talent because apparently his meant to be there but I just want to meet him as he is a great singer. We are leaving midnight as its thursday so we will arrive about 10am on friday. We will be so tired if we have no sleep and it might ruin the concert because of the tirdness but no alcohol won't fix. I leave my suitcase all packed and ready by the door as I wait for the car to beep.

"ISIS" I hear screams from my door, I run up and see Billie, Lexi and Hailey screaming with excitement.

"I got told to wait for a beep" I say laughing as I hug them.

"Well, those babies are crying like theres no tomorrow" Billie says nearly on the floor laughing. I step out to see the 3 Brooks brothers crying as they say goodbye to their mum. 

"HEY BOYS WE WILL LEAVE YOU BEHIND" I shout as I drag my suit case to the car.

"Give us a minute" Jai says with a tone of anger while giving me a glare.

"Geesh sorry but at least you get to see her when you get back" I say back to him but now I regret it. I carry on walking to the car, wait its not a car its more of a mini bus. I see Daniel and James sitting there playing on the phones while the girls get in the 'car'.

"Isis what was that about?" Lexi says holding my arm. I just stood there staring into thin air.

"Woah did we miss something?" Daniel asks as he gets out of the seat.

"I was just being a little snappy bitch and kinda regret say something" I say as I look at him.

"Damn, wish I heard it" He says giving a chuckle.

"Daniel, just sit back down and shut up" Lexi said giving him a look.

"Only if you sit on my lap" He says giving her a wink which made her blush and made me laugh.

"But I could die" She whines to him.

"Fine but you, me, together on the plane." He demands as he sat down. I looked at Lexi as she blushes more.

"Lexi get in there" I say as I put my fist out for her to punch it but she left me hanging. HANGING! No one has left me hanging before I'm mean NO ONE!!! "Lexi whats up?"

"I think, I-I-I might like.." She couldn't finish her sentence as she finds it hard.

"Well, duh its been pretty clear" I say giving her little push making her blush at the comment.

"WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS?" Shes scream out loud. Everyone stares at us in shock.

"YEAH THAT YOU MIGHT GET A CAT" I yell to cover it up as all I know is that I knew about it. Everyone laughed at my comment because it is true. "By the way, I think I'm the only one who knows" I whispered to her as she let out a sigh of relief.

 The girls and I gets into the car as the rest of the boys run over putting their suitcases in the car. Your probably wondering why Jai and I are not seeing eye to eye. His been a bit of a dick since I started to kiss Luke more publicly but I knew he had feelings but I thought he got over them as his dating this girl called Anna who he use to go to school with. To be honest I just want him to happy and not sad because I hate him being mean to me but I do snap back. Who wouldn't?