Chapter 35

Two weeks then Luke would be home. My family went home last night but they didn't want too because they think I have gone into depression. This month has been hard loosing a best friend. Every day and night I would be crying in my room. One day, I took MJ out for walk also to get phone but Johnny came with to make sure I was fine. After getting my phone, I walked past HMV and saw they selling Mamma Mia. At the moment, I had a break down because Mary-Jay was like a brother to me. Its hard to lose someone who was close to you.

Gina told Luke everything that I told her. He called but I was in lock down mode. This means I was anti-social to the world and I stayed by myself without thinking of having any food. The only reason I got out of this mode is when I heard MJ cry and no one could calm her down. I haven't got any threats over facebook or anything which was a threat. Maybe they backed away but I wish it stays like that.

I'm sitting in the living room watching some cartoons with MJ, when my phone starts to ring. I knew who it was by the ring tone because it was our song. The one he called it our song. I got the courage to answer after all this time of ignoring him,

"Hello" I croaked out.

"Thank god, I'm so sorry" He crys out.

"Okay" I say blankly.

"Can we talk?" That line is what every girl hates. It means one thing and one thing only. A break up. I should seen this coming.

"If you want to break up with me just say it because I know it was stupid leaving MJ and going to the streets. I had those fights as well and I didn't cheat because he kissed me while I was passed" I said quickly because I was panicking.

"Shut up, I'm not breaking up with you" He laughs.

"Why do you want to talk?"

"Because we sort this out. I heard about the lock down" He says quietly.

"I kinda got over it so don't worry about me, I know that I haven't been a good mum to MJ but I will make up for it" I whisper into the phone.

"ISIS YOUR NOT BAD MUM, YOUR THE BEST AND I WOULD BE THE SAME AS YOU IF A LOST A BEST FRIEND" Luke shouted down the phone.

"The phone is on the right ear so I can still hear" I laugh. "Thank you"

"Are we okay? Is there still an us?" He said which made me smile and nod.

"Fuck I'm stupid because I just nod" I hear him laugh into the phone.

"How long will I love you" He sang into the phone.

"As long as the star shine above you" I sang back.

"And longer if I can" He directed back.

"That was really weird" I chuckle down the phone. "2 weeks"

"Get see you and little Mary-Jane" He speaks with joy.

"Can't wait" I bit down on my lip. "Shit"

"What?" He asks with a worry tone.

"I just did another action which you can't see" I laugh.

"Take a picture and send" He suggested. He might of ordered me too because he hung up on me.

I took a picture of me biting my lip. This is such a tease because it turns him on. He just has to wait till his return. I took another picture of me and MJ together as I sent it to him which he loved. I stop sending pictures of MJ and I because I wanted to take MJ out on a shopping spree.

Me:SHOPPING SPREE WITH MJ ANYONE TO JOIN X

I text to my friends and they all sent a message saying yes. I'm so happy because I'm worried if I have another break down. We decided to meet at the mall. It wasn't far from my house so I choose to walk down while MJ is being lazy in the buggy.