Chapter 37

Waking up to the smell of cook breakfast. The smell of bacon, sausages and baked beans is the best smell. Wait whose cooking, I turn to the side to see no Luke. A lot of people would go downstairs and ruin the breakfast in bed surprise, I might just wait till he comes up. I have no chance to go downstairs because his already coming up the stairs as I hear his feet hit the wooden boards.

The door open as I sit up on the bed to see Luke trying to carry a tray of food to me. I'm surprise he hasn't eaten any. He has a huge grin across his face as he sees me. What have I done to deserve this? Nothing, to be honest I don't deserve any of this. He gives me the tray which has toast, bacon, sausages, baked beans and egg. It looks so nice. I felt the side of the bed dip as Luke got on the bed.

"Whats this for?" I smile to him.

"Its a sorry and I'm trying to make you happy" He says as he takes my hand.

"But I am happy because your here" I kissed his hand as I can't really lean over unless I want my bed to be food.

"This is half of it" He grins at me.

"The other half" I question him.

"Wait and see, oh mum is having Mary-Jane" He told me as I started to the food. I nod to agree.

I push the egg and toast to side because I'm not a huge fan on them. Sometimes I choke on toast, I don't know why but I just do. I'm not allergic because I can eat bread. MJ started to cry, I was about to get her until Luke darted out the door. I sigh to myself because I wanted to get her. Wait, Luke will have to change her nappy. Victory for me.

"HOLY SHIT" I hear Luke yell as I laugh nearly falling off the bed. "You can shit for bloody australia little Miss Mary-Jane"

I'm crying tears of laughter. I can't breath. Luke is finally feeling the pain I went through for changing her. He kept cursing at her. I need to stop both of us swearing in front of her because she is not growing up swearing at people. I was able to calm down as my phone went off. The number was unknown but I answered the phone. 

"Hey" I say trying to hold my laughter.

"Is this Isis?" A guy with a american voice said.

"Yep" I popped the 'p' which was stupid of me.

"Its Jason Derulo, I was wondering about you becoming famous anytime soon" I almost died. Jason Derulo on the phone. Its christmas all over again. Play it cool and safe.

"I would love too but I need to change my identiy for safety reasons" I mention to him as I shake like I have been in the cold for a long time.

"We can talk this out, over a meeting here in america" He said to me.

"May I call you maybe in a few days or weeks because I'm really busy" I told him as he sighed with fustration.

"Alright you have 3 months to call me back or deal it off" He hung up on me like that. I'm not sure if I should tell Luke or not? I might keep at secret then do a whole surprise thing. I don't want to tell anyone then fail. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Luke told me to wear casual clothes. I hate suprises. The amount of times Luke hugs me from behind, the more bruises he gets. Its not my fault I get scared of stranger touching me. I mean I could be attacked by the hug or something so you have to think quick.

I picked out flip flops, white shorts with a black and white shirt. It looks quite cute, if I say so myself. MJ is already round Ginas which is bit weird not having MJ in the house. The house is so quiet like it was before MJ came. Everyone asks if I miss my old life? Which basically mean before MJ came. No because my life is looking better with her in the picture. I can't ask for anything better.