Chapter 36

Today is the day. Luke is coming home today. The two weeks went fast. Max kept visiting me also I put some weight back on which I got advise from the midwife too. It wasn't great but I hardly but any back on. I put a stone back on but I'm 8 stone. Apparently thats bad and the midwife told me this could of been caused by depression. No shit sherlock, I kinda figured that out long ago. MJ is growing bigger and the spring is coming. Plus its october which means halloween. I love it so much apart from that never went trick or treating. I just did the trick. The trick was bascially egg peoples houses or if when trick or treating we would take the whole sweets. I mean one sweet is nothing compared to taking 10.

3 hours until they land. I'm leaving in 5 minutes because I don't want to be there when the screaming fans are there. MJ is wearing a cute dress with a white coat because there is still winter air. My outfit is long, creamy sleeve top with dark, skinny jeans. I have a peachy hoodie which could cover my face if I get into cameras, which I don't want. For shoes I'm wearing snake ballet flats.

Gina is waiting in the car as I get all my final stuff to bring with me. As I walk out the door with a bag full of nappies, baby milk and wet wipes for MJ. I was able to hold a MJ while lock the door. As we got in the car, it was silent but I can't message Luke because his on the plane.

LUKES P.O.V.

Coming home today to see my beautiful girls. I just need to make up for the time I missed. Isis had it hard while I was gone and need to go back to help her. I want to be her prince. I want to be the one who kisses her from a spell which made her sad. I want to make her happy. I want to see her smile. On the phone she tries to sound happy but it doesn't work as I know she feels sad. 3 hours and I will be there for her and Mary-Jane.

"Luke, we are going to video you and Isis when you meet" Beau says smiling.

"Why?" I ask because this is stupid.

"We want to see and show the fans how you guys would act" Skip explains while laughing.

"Whatever" I say as I try to get some sleep while I count down the seconds until I arrive home.

ISIS P.O.V.

I keep pacing up down the airport. Fans are already gathering at the door. I'm standing her pushing the pram back and forth. I brought sunglasses while waiting so the fans can't take a picture of me fully. Gina tried to calm me down but its not working. Its weird that the fans don't know what I look like which is great. One thing though, how would I leave with Luke? Maybe I should of stayed at home. I only have like 45 minutes till they land.

"Isis sit down" Gina instructed me to do. I sat down beside while we embrace the sound of screaming fans. The joy.

"I love the said of screaming fans" I say with sarcasm.

"I do too" She laughs.

"I'm bored and I can't wait any longer" I said as I stood up.

"Go to the arcades and I will wait with Mary-Jane" She offered which could of been an order.

"Alright, thanks" I ran to the arcade machines and got some coins out for the racing game.

I won every game against some kids. Some of them were girls who were able to get in to see the Janoskians. The fools on them because they don't know who I am. The girls kept talking about the Janoskians and how long they will be her. On their phones it tells them how long left. I haven't even got that. I saw the dance mat free to use, I ran over to use it to get away from the annoying fans. I guess the singer is a no go for me. 

"Can I join?" The fan asked.  

"Fine but I will beat you" I pointed out. "What's your name?"