Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

A/N: This chapter is basically just dialogue. Sorry.

*Harry's POV*

"You're right Harry we DO need to talk." Liam motioned for me to follow him into his room. He took a seat on his bed, scooting over to one side and patting the other, inviting me to take a seat.

"Liam, how long have you known... known that you didn't just like girls"

"Well, I've always been attracted to both. I can't really put an exact date on it, I just always have been. It took me a little while to come to terms with the fact that the way I feel isn't considered normal by some people, and for awhile I kind of resented people that were 'normal'. But eventually I accepted it. Now it doesn't even bother me. I am me. What other people say or do doesn't change that." Liam was quiet for almost a solid minute. "When did you realize you had feelings for Niall?"

"It's funny that you ask that, because I don't really know. At first I thought I didn't feel anything towards him at all, even after we kissed. I was in denial. I was trying to convince myself that I didn't have feelings for him, that it wasn't possible for me to have feelings for any guy, I mean I'm 'Harry Styles', a manwhore, a flirt, a ladies man. I couldn't be gay, or even bi. But after I accepted the fact that I DO have feelings for Niall, I realized that I think I've had feelings for him for a long time. I've always felt more at peace when I was around him, when we would cuddle during movies I felt different from when I was cuddling with Louis or any of my other close friends I've had. I didn't realize it at the time, but I've always craved his touch. So I don't really know." I sighed, glad to finally have all of that off of my chest.

"You know that he loves you, right?" Liam looked me in the eyes when he spoke.

"I know that at one point he did. But I think I've screwed everything up." And I told Liam everything that had happened, he'd really only heard Niall's side of the story for everything. "You know he loves you too." I told Liam after I had finished my tale about how we had screwed everything up.

Liam smiled in a sad way "Yeah, I know that he loves me, but not in the same way he feels about you. That's another thing I've accepted. I'll never have Niall. Even if we would date again, he wouldn't date me because that's what HE wanted, he would be dating me so that I would be happy. It would be a waste of time for both of us, no matter how much I wish it could work out, it wouldn't." Liam was quiet for just a few second, "If when he gets back, you guys want to try to see if you two could work as a couple don't feel awkward. Try. Be happy. I'm going to get over him soon. I just want you both to be happy."

I move over from my side of the bed to his and give him a hug, the kind of hug you give your best friend. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

Liam laughed, "Now Harry, let's not make this any more complicated than it already is. Just remember that if you do anything completely stupid with Niall, and we all know that it's very likely, I will tell you off 100 times more than you deserve."

"You don't have to worry about it this time Liam. This time I'm not going to be stupid." Hopefully I won't be anyway.

*Niall's POV*

"Mom. I'm leaving."

~End of Chapter Sixteen~

This chapter is shit.