Chapter Three

We finally reached Blaine's house, I felt sick as I wanted to go home. Blaine went straight to the fridge and pulled out a beer gulping it all down in one go. He slammed the bottle down onto the kitchen top making me jump. His dark eyes met mine as he started to lick his lips. 

"I think you need to make it up to me doll, don't you?" He asked stepping closer to me. 

"Yes" I nodded making sure I didn't upset him again. As he stood in front of me he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pushed me down to my knees. He started to slowly undo his zip of his pants. 

"Make it up to me then doll," he smirked. 

I hated doing this he was always rough grabbing the back if my head as he thrusts into my mouth hard. He was rougher than usual this time causing a tear to escape my eye. When he finally climaxed he pushed me against the table as he dragged my pants down and pushed my legs apart. 

"You ready for me baby?" He grunted in my ear. The stench of beer lingered in my nose. He pushed himself in me making me yelp out in pain. It only lasted a few minutes before he climaxed again, leaving me to sort myself out as he walked into the living room. 

"Doll, cook us something to eat I'm starving!" He shouted. 

How could he be so normal after doing that? I wanted to run for the door but I was scared.  

I quickly shoved lasagna in the oven and started to do my homework. After a while dinner was ready, I called Blaine into the kitchen. He was high and was carrying a bottle of vodka. 

"What the fuck is this?" He scoffed pushing my books across the table. 

"Don't do that please Blaine, it's my homework." 

He started to laugh "teachers pet are we, let me guess your fucking the teacher," he shouted. 

"Don't be stupid Blaine," I replied as I placed the lasagna on the table and started to pick up my books. 

"I'm not being stupid, it's you. You’re a fucking whore!" He slurred slamming his hands on the table. 

"Stop it please" I begged. 

"Stop what? You’re the one fucking the teacher!" 

"I'm not fucking anyone Blaine! It's all in your head" I screamed turning towards the kitchen sink. I regretted saying that as soon as it left my mouth. How could I be so stupid! A sharp pain filled my back as I felt something hit it. I screamed loudly as it stung, I felt warm blood running down my back sending shivers through my body. The glass smashed across the floor as it scratched down my back, I turned I saw Blaine standing over me. 

"That hurt does it? Well that's what you get for sleeping around. You dirty little slut!" He spat in my face. 

Tears streamed down my cheeks as the excruciating pain ran through my back. I looked on in shock as I watched Blaine suddenly turn and began to rip up my school books. 

"Stop it please Blaine," I pleaded. 

"Me stop it, I think you need to remember that your. Fucking. Mine!!" He stormed towards me, grabbing my shoulders as he pushed me against the wall. He started to tug at my pants forcing my legs apart. 

"Blaine, please stop my back is hurting," I cried. 

"Your mine doll, I need to remind you that!" He whispered in my ear. 

He started to thrust hard into me making me feel sore. Tears slid down my face as I willed for him to stop. As he climaxed he grunted in my ear. "Mine and only mine, you hear me!"