Chapter 1 Hide and Seek

(Y/n) POV

I looked around, it was a bright sunny day with blue skies and the ocean a bright beautiful blue. I walked into the kitchen for breakfast.
"Good morning everyone!"
"Good morning (y/n)-swan! I made a strawberry smoothie for you to have with your breakfast!" Sanji said as he handed me a strawberry smoothie.
I giggled. "Thank you Sanji-kun!"
I sat down and began to eat my breakfast. I managed to eat without Luffy stealing to much of my food. We all finished sating and I started to head outside when I was tackled by Luffy. "Play with me (y/n)!
I smiled brightly " OK Luffy! What do you want to play?"
He laughed "Let's play hide and seek!"
"OK! But we have to get more people to play with us!"
Luffy and I got up and asked people if they wanted to play.
We asked Nami and Robin first, Nami was busy with he tangerine trees and Robin wanted to read. We didn't bother to ask Sanji, he was to busy being a pervert towards Nami and Robin. Luffy went to ask Zoro but I stopped him because Zoro was trying to sleep. I didn't want an angry swordsman. We finally got Chopper and Usopp to play with us.
"I'll count first!" Luffy said.
Chopper started counting so Usopp, Chopper, and I started to hide. I ran off towards the kitchen. I climbed into a cannot and shut the door, there was no way Luffy would find me here! I silently giggle to myself. I finally heard Luffy say "Ready or not! Here I come!"
After a while I heard Usopp, Chopper, and Luffy all looking for me. I was about to giggle to my self when I heard the kitchen door open.
"Are you in here (y/n)? I'm gonna find you!" I heard Luffy say. It took all my strength not to laugh. I covered my mouth to help not laugh. I could hear Luffy opening all the cabinets. After he opened the one next to me I jumped out at him when I knew he was about to open the one I was in.
"Ahh!! (Y/n)! You scared me!"
I let out all of the laughter I had been trying so hard to keep inside.
"You should have seen your face when I jumped out at you!" I was now laughing so hard if was hard to breath. Luffy started to laugh with me, we were both having uncontrollable fits of laughter. Chopper and Usopp came in and saw us laughing.
"What's so funny? Usopp asked.
We both just simply smiled at the two and they gave us curious looks but finally just shrugged it off.
I sighed from all the laughing. I noticed Luffy had been staring at me.
"What's wrong Luffy?"
He smirked at me then tackled me and started tickling me.
"Ah! Luffy stop that!" I started to have another giggle fit.
Usopp and Chopper started to laugh at us.
I tried to get up to stop Luffy from tickling me but he pinned my hands above my head with one hand and he used the other to keep tickling me. I was trapped.
"Ah Luffy! Stop it please! Sto-hahah Stop it!"
"Shishishi only if that means I win!"
I kept laughing "O-ok! You win! Just stop please!"
He stopped tickling me and let go of my hands.
He smiled "That was fun (y/n)! I like playing with you! It's a lot of fun!"
I smiled and got a tingly feeling. What kind of feeling was this? I just shrugged it off and forgot all about it. Luffy, Chopper, Usopp, and I spent the rest of the day playing together.

A/n: Otay! First chapter done! I know it was crap but the story will get better don't worry! I hope you all enjoy! Please follow and vote! And read my One Piece One Shots! Have a great day!