Chapter 3 Silence

Luffy POV

I watched as (Y/n) slowly walked out of the kitchen while Nami was yelling at her. I tilted my head in confusion. "Where is (Y/n) going?" I asked. Nami quickly hit me on the head. "OW" I yelled and rubbed the bump forming on my head.

"BAKA THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY!" She yelled at me.

"Why are you yelling at meee? I don't understand what I did wrong!"

Nami looked really mad. "How stupid are you! That's not the type of love we were talking about! We were talking about love as in who would you want to be your girlfriend!"

"What do you mean by that?"

Nami almost face planted at my question. She walked over to Sanji. "Sanji. I want you to teach Luffy what it means to have a girlfriend and what it means what it means to love someone. I know you understand."

Sanji sighed "I do. And I can tell the beautiful (Y/n)-chan fell for our stupid captain. I will teach him to treat her like a queen and treat her how she deserves to be treated."

After Sanji and Nami had there talk Nami left me with Sanji and Sanji told me to sit down.

(Y/n) POV

I walked quickly to the kitchen into my room. I closed the door and locked it then fell face first onto my bed. I sighed, I have really fallen for an idiot. I'll never know if he really loves me the way I love him, not just a nakama. He'll never understand. I knew my feelings were stupid from the start but I still let them get to me. I heard a knock on my door.

"(Y/n). Open the door."

I recognized Nami's voice but ignored it.

"I know your in there. Let me in. Come on, you know he is literally an idiot. He didn't understand."

I knew she was right but I still didn't want to talk. 

"(Y/n). I gonna break this door down if you don't open it."

I unlocked the door and went back to my bed and face planted again. Nami opened the door and shut it behind her. 

"(Y/n). Look at me."

I didn't move.

"He didn't understand what type of love we were talking about."

I shook my head "That doesn't matter. He'll never understand. I've fallen for an idiot." I whispered.

"Don't worry (Y/n), I'm fixing that right now. He'll understand once him and Sanji are done talking."

I just shook my head again.

"Come on. Your not staying in here or else you'll bring more attention to yourself. Everyone will know something is wrong if you stay in here."

I slowly sat up.

Nami smiled at me "Almost there! Now just come outside and have a normal day."

I just shrugged in response. I didn't really feel like talking. I just felt like I wanted to be left alone but I could tell that wasn't going to happen.

I walked out of my room with Nami, i could tell it was going to be a long day.

Luffy POV

I looked at Sanji trying to understand what he meant.

"Luffy this is a special type of love, not just like a nakama. Someone who you always want to hold or kiss. Someone you are very very close to. Someone you want to be your girlfriend."

I tilted my head in confusion, I like it when (Y/n) hugs me. Does that mean I love her the way Sanji is talking about?

"How do I make you understand." Sanji mumbled to himself "I know!" He looked at me. "So your going to be pirate king one day right Luffy?"

I shook my head "Of course!"

"Well, someone you love is who you want to be your pirate queen. Does that make you understand?"

I thought about it. I had never thought about having a pirate queen. I thought about everything Sanji had said to me.

"So Luffy, do you understand at all? Do you love someone? Who do you want to be your pirate queen?"

Sanji POV

"So Luffy, do you understand at all? Do you love someone? Who do you want to be your pirate queen?" I asked. How could (Y/n)-chan fall for this idiot? She deserves so much better. I will do whatever I can to make Luffy understand and make (Y/n)-chan happy.

Luffy nodded his head "I think I understand Sanji."

"Finally! So then, who will be your pirate queen." I hope this idiot realizes how lucky his is to have such a beautiful woman love him."

He smiled "I want (Y/n) to be my pirate queen!"

I smiled "Good, now do you want to know how to make her your girlfriend?" He nodded his head so I began explaining.

Back To Luffy's POV

After Sanji explained to me how to make (Y/n) my girlfriend I thanked him and went to go find her. I saw her sitting alone on the deck by the Going Merry's head. I wonder why she is alone, she's never alone. I walked towards her and started to feel all tingly and scared to talk to her. I didn't get why though. "H-hey (Y/n), can I talk to you."

She looked around at me and ran away quickly. I watched her run away and it felt like my heart dropped. I didn't know what to do I just stood there in silence.