Chapter 11. Feeling Useless.

(Y/n) POV

I woke up with Luffy cuddled up next to me. I remembered how Luffy had me move into his room last night. I decided to go get some clothes so I could change. I needed to move my clothes in here anyways if I was moving in, so I may as well do it now. I moved go get up but was pulled back down.

"Nooo~. Don't go yet." I heard Luffy mumble.

I looked at him, his eyes were half opened and he looked sleepy. "Luffy, if I'm going to stay in your room I'm gonna need to move my stuff in here."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Ok. I'll help you then. But can we cuddle again after?"

I giggled. "Yes we can cuddle after we move my stuff."

Luffy got up and we started to take my stuff into his room.

I grabbed some of my shirts and turned to walk out of the room but I tripped and fell, almost face-planting ans I sent clothes flying everywhere. "Goddamnit!" I tried to move but couldn't. "Shit." I mumbled. "Oi Luffy. Come help me up."

Luffy came into the room and looked at me with concern. "(Y/n)! What happened?"

He helped me up. I leaned on him for support. "I fell and now I can't move my left leg."

"We need to get you to Chopper." He picked me up bridal style and carried me. "Oi! Chopper!"

Chopper came to me and Luffy. "What happened to (y/n)!"

Luffy set me down so Chopper could check on me. "She fell and can't move her leg."

Chopper nodded his head and pressed gently on the leg. "Does this hurt?"

I hissed in pain. "Yes!"

Chopper nodded his head "ok. Can you move it at all?"

"No." I tried but it wouldn't move, it hurt to much.

Chopper nodded his head again. "You've broke your leg (y/n)." He looked at Luffy "bring her to my room so I can put a cast on it."

Luffy picked me up again and followed Chopper.

I leaned back."shittt. I can't believe I broke my leg."

Luffy kissed my forehead. "Its ok (y/n)! Chopper will make you feel better!"

I smiled.

Luffy laid me down and Chopper began to wrap up my leg. It hurt quite a bit. "How long will this have to stay on?"

"A while. It depends on how long it takes for the bone to heal."

I sighed. "So I'm gonna be useless for a while is what your saying."

"Your not useless!" Luffy yelled.

I shrugged. "Whatever."

Chopped handed me crutches. "Your gonna have to use these to walk."

I sighed and grabbed them. "Ok I guess. This should be fun."

"Do you want me to carry you again (y/n)." Luffy opened his arms to offer to carry me.

I shook my head. "No. If I can walk on my own then I will."

He looked at me with concern. "Ok, but if you get tired tell me."

I smiled at him. "Ok Luffy, I will."

Luffy told me to go to our room and sit while he brought the rest of my stuff in.

I looked at him when he sat next to me when he was done moving everything. "Sorry I couldn't help. I'm a bit useless."

He jumped up "your not useless!"

"Oh really. I can barley walk on my own, I mean I have to use crutches or be carried. So I obviously can't fight or anything. So yeah I'm pretty useless." I looked at him seriously. "What can I do with a broken leg?"

"You can wait for it to heal like Chopper said!"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, so you mean sit around and do nothing all day? That's what I call useless."

"Stop saying that! Your not useless!" He yelled.

"Whatever."

He sighed "you still don't believe it."

I locked eyes with him. "Name one thing I can do right now."

He looked at me, I could tell he was thinking. He smiled. "You can cuddle and kiss me!"

I couldn't hold back a smile. I looked away to hide my face.

"Shishishi! I saw your smile (y/n)!" Luffy teased.

"S-shut up Luffy!" He lifted me up making me yelp. "Put me down Luffy!"

"Shishishi. Say your not useless!"

I groaned. "Fineee. I'm not useless."

"Good!" He put me down on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. "Don't say your useless ever again."

I leaned into him "ok. I'm sorry."

He gave me a short sweet kiss and laid down with me. "Now you have to keep your promise. You said we could cuddle when we finished moving."

I giggled and laid down next to him. "Ok." I cuddled up to him and dozed off.