Chapter 12. Jealous Luffy

(Y/n) POV

*A few weeks after you broke your leg*

"Alright (y/n)! The bone is healed! You can walk and fight and do everything normally again!" Chopper said with a big smile on his face.

I jumped up and hugged Chopper. "YAY!!!

"O-oi! Don't hug me!" Chopper said pushing me away.

I giggled. "Sorry Chopper. I just got really excited. Thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without such a great doctor!"

Chopper blushed and did his little dance. "I don't praise from a human! Don't think it makes me happy asshole!~"

I giggled at his cute little dance. "Your so cute Chopper."

I left the room as Chopper continued to blush and do his little dance. I immediately felt arms wrap tightly around me.

"Hi Luffy!" I turned around to face him with a big smile, "look! My legs all better! Chopper fixed it!"

He pulled me into a hug. "You love me right."

I was shocked at his question. "Of course I love you!"

"Good." He hugged me tighter.

I wrapped my arms around him. "Why do you ask Luffy?"

He buried his into the crook of my neck. "Because. I heard you call Chopper cute. So I thought that meant you loved him. I thought you didn't love me anymore."

I ran my fingers through his hair. "Oh Luffy. I just meant his dance is cute, that doesn't mean I love him."

I lifted up Luffy's chin so his eyes met mine. I placed my forehead on his. "I'll always love you Luffy. Remember that, OK?"

Luffy nodded his head. "OK."

I pressed my lips against his and he quickly kissed back. I felt his arms wrap around me tighter pulling me closer.

I giggled.

He looked at me strangely. "Why are you laughing (y/n)?"

I kissed his nose and hugged him placing my head on his chest. "Your cute when your jealous."

"I wasn't jealous!"

"Oh yes you were."

"No!"

I broke our hug and put my hand on the door to the infirmary. "Oh really? Then I guess I'll go see Chopper again."

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "No you won't! Your mine. Not his!"

I giggled "aww you are jealous!!"

"Shut up." He mumbled. He opened the door to our room and threw me down on the bed. "Promise me you won't call Chopper or anyone else cute again."

I smiled. "I promise."

He sat down next to me. "Good."

I reached over and started to tickle him. He started laughing.

"Shishishi! Don't do that (y/n)!"

I sat on him and tickled him more.

He tried to grab me but couldn't. "S-stop (y/n)!"

I continued to tickle him for a few more minutes before stopping to let him breathe. I wrapped my arms around his neck and giggled. "I love you Luffy!"

He pushed me off him and pinned me down. He hovered above me. "I have you trapped now! Noe I'm gonna tickle you!"

He reached his arm out to tickle me but before he could the door flung open.

"We've reached la-. Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to barge in!"

I looked over to see Nami with a smirk on her face. I didn't understand why she had that face. Then I realized. Luffy was on top of me... And had me pinned down... In the bed...

"N-nami! Its not what it looks like! I promise!" I blushed like crazy.

"Sure." She winked. "Have fun." She smiled and left.

"Hey (y/n)? What did you mean by its not what you think?" Luffy said with an innocent look.

I shook my head. "Nothing you need to worry about."

He shrugged "ok then!"

I was sort of glad he hasn't understood. That was still really awkward though. Now the whole crew thinks were doing IT.

"Hey Luffy. Why don't we go outside?" I offered, that way we could stop the crew from think we were doing it.

"Why?" He asked, still so innocent.

"Because..." I trailed off trying to think of a way to get him to go outside with me. Then I remembered what Nami had started to say. "Because! Were at an island! Don't you wanna go explore!?"

"Ok! Let's go (y/n)!" He jumped up and pulled me to the door. He turned the handle, but it didn't open. He continued to try again and again. "Why won't it open!?" He shouted.

I tried to open it, but I didn't budge. I frowned. "Its been locked from the outside."

"Who locked it!?" Luffy asked me.

"I don't know." I replied even though I was pretty sure it was Nami. I rolled my eyes. "Well were stuck in here." I laid down on the bed.

Luff suddenly tackled me. Landing back in the same position Nami had found us in. "Shishishi! I guess I can tickle you now then!" He started to tickle me making me laugh like crazy.

It was going to be a long tiring day.