Chapter 28. Fighting

(Y/n) POV

My eyes grew wide with fear when I heard that laugh. That was most definitely her laugh. I watched Zoro run towards her.

"L-luffy." I whispered and placed a hand on my stomach. "The baby..."

He held my hands. "She's not gonna hurt you or the baby."

I squeezed his hands as I saw a flash of red hair. I watched in horror as I saw Zoro be thrown across the deck.

I buried my head in Luffy's chest. Normally I would fight for myself, but I couldn't when I was carrying our baby. I was afraid of hurting it.

"Oh! Just the bitch I was looking for!"

I looked up to see Heidi standing in the doorway. She had a big psychotic grin.

"Get out of here! I WONT LET YOU TAKE (Y/N) AGAIN!!" Luffy yelled letting go of me and charging at Heidi.

A wave appeared out of no where and sent Luffy flying across the room.

She smirked and looked at me. "You won't get away this time sweetheart. And by the looks of it, you can't get away very easily. Running isn't an easy thing to do while pregnant!"

I placed my hand on my stomach. "I won't let you hurt my baby!"

"Oh really? What do you plan to do hun?"

"GOMU GOMU NO!!!"

I looked over to see Luffy soaking wet with a pissed off face.

"PISTOL!!!" His arm shot out and punched her across the face sending her flying. He ran to me and picked me up running out of the room.

"I'm not gonna let her hurt you. I'm gonna kick her ass." He said.

He ran below the deck and placed me in a lifeboat. "Stay here. She won't find you here." He covered me with a blanket and kissed my forehead before running back up to the deck to fight. I hugged the blanket and rubbed my stomach.

"It'll be OK." I whispered.

Above me I could hear yelling and the sound of water, swords, and things crashing and breaking.

"I feel so useless. I should be up there helping." I mumbled. But I knew it wasn't that I was useless. It was that I was pregnant. So therefore fighting wasn't something I could do.

I heard something hit the door to the deck and I froze scared that she was gonna come down here and find me and hurt my baby. I wasn't scared of her hurting me, I was worried she was going to do something to my baby.

I sat still for a few minutes making sure that she wasn't gonna come down here. I finally relaxed once I heard yelling and fighting again.

I moved around and tried to get comfortable. It took me a while but I finally found a comfortable position. I sighed and closed my eyes to help relax and accidentally fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of yelling and water. I sat up and saw water around me. My eyes widened. "LUFFY!!!" I was scared, where was everyone!?!

Zoro came running down. "We gotta get you out of here!! You need to get back on deck!! She's trying to sink the ship and its dangerous down here! This room is gonna be full of water soon!!" He yelled and ran at me. He was about to pick me up when a wave came rushing in and hit us both. I heard wood breaking and felt cold. Then everything went black.

Heyyyy guys its your shitty author here!! I'm soooo sorry it took so long to update!! I feel so bad!! I've had a lot going on!! But I'm gonna be able to update normally again probably!! I promise that no matter what I will update tomorrow!! I'm not doing anything tomorrow so I should hopefully be able to do quite a fee chapters!! I hope you guys can forgive me!! I know I'm terrible!!