Chapter 6. Zoro's help

(Y/n) POV

"(Y/n)-chan. (Y/n)-chan. Wake up."

My eyes slowly opened and I saw Sanji holding out his hand.

"Sorry to wake you up my dear but I would like to talk to you."

I covered my face with my shirt and groaned.

"Please (Y/n)-chan. We need to talk."

I shook my head. "Go away Sanji. I know why your here. You just wanna tell me it's alright and that he's just an idiot. I know ok. I don't wanna hear it because thats the problem he'll never understand. So just go away."

He forcefully pulled me up. "Please just hear me out. I promise it's not what you think."

I fell back onto the ground "Sanji no. I know what you want."

"It's not I promise."

"Really? Is it about Luffy?"

"W-well yeah, but not what you think! Please just hear me out!"

"I knew it! Just leave me the hell alone already! I don't need to hear it from other people when I already know it myself! He doesn't love me and he never will!" I got up and walked towards the door with tears in my eyes. Sanji jumped in front of the door.

"Stop (Y/n)! You need to listen to me!"

"No! Move out of my way! I don't want to talk to you!" I pushed Sanji out of the way and ran out of the crows nest. I ignored Sanji yelling at me and I could hear him following me.

"Oi! Leave (Y/n) alone you shitty cook!" I turned around to see Zoro had stopped Sanji from following me. 

"Move it mosshead this doesn't concern you."

Zoro put his hand on his swords "It does now. (Y/n) is crying and running away from you and I'm not about to let that happen."

Sanji threw a kick at Zoro and Zoro quickly dodged it. They started fighting and I took this chance to run away while Sanji wasn't paying attention. I would have to thank Zoro later. I ran into my room and shut the door locking it immediately. I curled up on my bed and sighed. Why did I have to fall in love with Luffy of all people? I fell in love with the one person I would never have a chance with. I fell in love with the one person in the whole world who doesn't even understand what love is. What's wrong with me? I heard a knock and ignored it. The person knocked again. 

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE SANJI!!"

I yelled.

"It's me Zoro."

I jumped up and unlocked the door, "Sorry I didn't know it was you! I thought it was Sanji still following me!"

Zoro came in "No, not anymore."

I hugged him "Thank you Zoro for helping me back there." 

He was shocked by my hug at first but then hugged me back "Of course (Y/n). But, why was he chasing you?"

I sat down on my bed. "Yeah. He kept trying to talk to me about Luffy and I told him I didn't wanna hear it. I mean I already know Luffy doesn't understand and will never love me so I didn't want Sanji trying to talk to me about it."

Zoro sat down next to me and rubbed my back "It's going to be ok (Y/n). I promise." I looked up at him and noticed a small smile.

"Why the hell are you happy?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Well, I'm just glad that I can be the one to tell you something important. Something that will make you smile." 

I was starting to get pissed. "What do you mean? What is going to make me smile."

His smile grew. "Well while me and that shitty cook were fighting he told me why he was chasing you. I'm glad he wasn't the one to tell you because I know you wouldn't believe him. But I know you'll believe me."

I started to get up "You just want to try to make me talk about it too don't you! God damn it Zoro! What's with you! I didn't think you would do this!"

He grabbed me and pulled me back down. I struggled to get out of his grasp but failed, he was much stronger than me. "Listen (Y/n) weather you believe it or not Luffy does love you."

I shook my head and a tear left my eye "No he doesn't Zoro! He doesn't even understand! You weren't in the room when he said it earlier. He said he loves me because I'm his nakama!"

Zoro wiped the tear from my eye "No (Y/n). Trust me. Sanji and Nami got him to understand. Weather or not you believe it Luffy is hiding in his room just like you are not allowing anyone in. He does love you."

I buried my face in Zoro's chest. "I don't believe it Zoro. There's no way. And even if he did somewhat understand he wouldn't be broken like I am."

Zoro lifted my face "But it's true. Do you hear him running around screaming? You didn't see him when you were running away from Sanji did you?" Zoro made me look him in the eye.

"Zoro. I want to believe you. But I can't." 

Zoro got off the bed and held out his hand. "Please. Come with me, let me prove it."

I hesitantly took his hand and he gently pulled me up. 

"I promise. Everything will turn out ok." He wiped my tears and took me out on deck.