Chapter 10. Moving

(Y/n) POV

I laughed at Luffy's impression of Sanji. The boys were always so entertaining. 

Nami sighed "How on earth did we get stuck with such a crazy bunch of boys?"

I giggled "Yeah, but at the same time where would we be without them. You know you love them."

She smiled "I guess your right." We looked back at the boys as they were all laughing and being there normal stupid yet hilarious personality's. 

"Oi (Y/n)! Come play with meeee!"

I looked up to see Luffy right above me. "But Luffy I'm so tired."

He pouted "But (Y/n)! I wanna play with you!"

I flopped down on the floor "I'm too tired and lazy though!"

"Fine." He walked away and I giggled. He was so cute, but I really was super tired and I really didn't feel like playing right now, I just wanted to go to bed.

Suddenly I was picked up. "Ah! Put me down! I don't like being picked up!"

"Shishishi You were too lazy to get up on your own so I picked you up!" Luffy smiled and held me bridal style.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face in his chest. "No! Put me down please! I don't like being picked up Luffy!"

"Why? It's fun!"

I shook my head. "No its not! I always get scared that I'm gonna get dropped!"

"I won't drop you! I promise!"

I lifted my head to look at him, he was smiling yet he looked serious at the same time. "O-ok. I trust you Luffy. Can you take me to my room so I can sleep?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm tired."

"I know that!" He smiled "But why do you want to go to your room? You stay in my room now!"

I blushed "W-what?"

"Yeah! Since your my girlfriend, everyone said you should move into my room! We can move your stuff in tomorrow."

"O-ok." I thought it was a bit strange that everyone wanted me to share a room with Luffy already. He opened the door to his room and set me down on the bed and wrapped his arms around me from behind. 

"I kinda like this! I can cuddle you all night now!" He placed his chin on my shoulder.

I giggled "I guess that's true!" I kissed his cheek "Can I lay down and go to sleep now? I'm really tired." 

"Sure!" He let go of me and I laid down. Luffy laid down next to me and faced me. "I love you (Y/n)!"

I kissed his nose. "I love you too Luffy."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He smiled and pulled me into a kiss, I gladly kissed back. We pulled away and he smiled at me "I'm glad your staying in my room from now on!"

I giggled "Me too."

I fell asleep in Luffy's arms with a smile still on my face.

I woke up and I heard Luffy snoring. I looked at him, he was so cute when he was asleep. I giggled to myself and kissed his cheek. He moved a little bit and pulled me closer to him, my head was on his chest. He mumbled something that I couldn't quiet make out.

"What?" I asked getting another mumble in response. 

I smiled "Good morning Luffy."

He opened his eyes slowly "Wha-?" 

I kissed his nose "Good morning my adorable captain."

He looked at me and gave me a half asleep look. "I'm not adorable."

"You are to me."

He sat up and pulled me up with him. He laid his head on my chest and started to fall back asleep. 

I giggled "Are you tired?"

He shook his head.

"And last night you tried to stay up later. Good thing you went to bed with me."

"Shut up." He said quietly.

I smiled "Your cute when your asleep."

His eyes opened "Stop calling me cute. Pirates aren't supposed to be cute!"

"Aw but you are cute!"

He made a pouting face. "No I'm not. Pirates aren't cute. I'm not cute."

"I don't care what you say. Your always cute to me." I kissed his cheek.

"Fine."

He suddenly gave me a quick kiss. "I get to kiss you every time you say I'm cute." He smiled "It's payback!"

I smiled "I'm fine with that. I guess I'll have to call you cute more."

"What no! I don't want you calling me cute!"

"Then why did you say you'll kiss me every time I call you cute?"

"Because it makes me happy when I kiss you, so I kiss you to make me happy after you call me cute!"

"Well I'm fine with that. But I still think your cute no matter what you try."

He kissed me again "Don't call me cute."

"Aw but I like getting kisses."

"Fine then. I'll kiss you if you don't call me cute."

"Fine. Then I get another kiss!" I kissed him. "I guess I won't say your cute anymore."

"Yosh!" He smiled and hugged me "Pirates aren't cute. Especially not the pirate king! So sense I'm gonna be the pirate king I can't be cute!"

I smiled "Your such a goofball."