Chapter 9. Some cuteness

I looked out at the sunset and smiled. It was really pretty, it was bright reds, yellows, and oranges.

I felt arms wrap around me "What are ya doing (Y/n)?"

I turned around to see Luffy. I smiled. "Nothing, I'm just looking at the sunset. It's really pretty."

Luffy sat next to me and held my hand. "It sure is." He tipped his hat down to cover his face. "But not as pretty as you." He said it so quietly I almost didn't hear it.

I giggled and took his hat placing it on my head. "Your such a sweetheart Luffy!"

He blushed "I-its true!"

I kissed his cheek making him blush more. He laid down and put his head on my lap. I ran my hand through his soft raven black hair. "I love you Luffy."

He smiled "I love you too (Y/n)!" He giggled. "You look cute in my hat."

"Aw Luffy." I kissed his forehead. He looked at me and pouted. "What?" I asked with a confused look.

He continued to make his cute pouting face. "I wanna real kiss."

I giggled "Oh really?" I leaned in and right before our lips met I moved and kissed his nose.

"Hey!" He sat up, "That was mean!"

I tried to keep in my giggles "What do you mean? I didn't do anything!"

He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me into him. He then put his other hand behind my head and smiled. "Shishishi can't trick me again now! Your trapped!"

I let my giggles out "I guess your right." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Now you have to kiss me!" He said with a smile.

I smiled back at him "oh yeah? How you gonna make me?"

He leaned in closer lips just centimeters from mine "Captains orders."

I giggled and pressed my lips to his closing the small gap that was between us. I smiled into our kiss before we broke it. I smiled at him "I guess I can't disobey captains orders now can I?" I laid my head on his chest.

He tightened his grip. "Nope! Shishishi But I already know you wanted to kiss me."

"Oh yeah? How did you know that?" I asked.

He laughed "Because, you always like it when I kiss you!"

I bushed "Well I guess that is true."

"Sorry to interrupt."We looked behind us to see Sanji."But I need Luffy. He needs to help Chopper and Usopp catch some more fish, were running low on food and it'll be a while before we reach an island."

Luffy let go of me and stood up. "I'll be back (Y/n)." He grabbed his hat and followed Sanji.

I got up and stretched, I had been sitting for a long time. I walked around looking for something to do. I already knew that Luffy was busy with Chopper, Usopp, and Sanji. Nami was busy making maps so I didn't want to bother her. I headed towards the crows nest, Zoro's always training in there, I'll go hang out with him for a while.

I opened the door and as always Zoro was in there training. He saw me and I smiled at him. He put down his huge weight. "Hey (Y/n). How can I help you?"

I sat down "Just thought I'd come hang out with my best friend for a while."

He smiled "I'm glad you haven't forgotten me with how much time you spend with Luffy."

I laughed "How could I forget my favorite mosshead?"

"Oi don't make fun of me." His serious look started to turn into a smile but I could tell he was trying to hide his smile.

"Don't hide your smile Zoro. I know your tying to hide it, but I can still see it. You don't have to be so serious around me, you know this."

He let out a quick small laugh "I know."

I giggled "You say you know yet your still so damn serious." I poked his shoulder "Have some fuunnn."

A small smile came across his face.

"Hey! You smiled! I didn't know you could do that!" I said earning a laugh.

"Shut up smartass. I have fun all the time."

"Oh yeah, when?" I gave him a look that showed I had won and that I knew he had no answer.

"Whatever, I have fun in my own ways." He waved his hand and changed topic. " Anyways, I never got a real thank you from you about Luffy. I think I deserve a thanks."

I giggled "yeah sorry about that." I stood up and hugged him. "Thank you so much Zoro. It means a lot to me."

He hugged me back. "Your welcome. You know I'd do anything for you. Even if it means hurting myself."

"I'm sorry about that Zoro. Really I am."

He shook his head "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I'm glad your happy. As long as your happy I'm happy"

I knew that wasn't true I could tell he was hurting but I didn't say anything I didn't want to hurt him more. I let go of him and smiled. "You really are my best friend. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.

"Oi! Dinner is ready!" We heard Sanji's voice.

I smiled "Come on lets go eat before Luffy eats all the food."

He laughed and we left the crows nest.