Chapter 17. Surprise!

(Y/n) POV 

I turned around to see the woman who had kidnapped me. She looked crazy with her hair everywhere, and she honestly looked pissed. 

"I've searched for you guys for to long!" She shouted.

"You know. Your really starting to get annoying. Ya know that?" I said rolling my eyes. I was done. I wanted to go rest, I was tired and my head still hurt from being knocked out.

"Shut up! Your not getting away!" She ran at me with her sword.

"Are you kidding me!" I shouted and moved to the side. She ran into the wall.

Her eyes flashed with anger. "How dare you embarrass me!"

I smiled. "Oh honey, I haven't embarrassed you at all, you've done it all on your own."

She swung her sword at me, once again I easily dodged. She was struggling to hold her sword.

"You know, I don't fight with swords, but even I know it's stupid to fight with one that's to heavy for you." I said.

She threw her sword down. "Your right." Suddenly she threw a punch at me, I didn't realize what was happening in time and she punched me straight in the face. I felt pain go through my who head.

I wiped the blood off my face. "So, you can fight somewhat."

She looked ready to hit me again. "Of course! How stupid do you think I am!"

"I never said you were stupid. I only said you were weak. Which I still believe."

She threw another punch but this time I was ready. Right as her fist was centimeters from my face, I grabbed her wrist.

"You may know how to fight." I looked up and saw fear in her eyes. I smiled. "But, that doesn't mean anything when your weak." I used my free hand and punched her jaw and sent her flying back.

She laid there unmoving.

I sighed "Finally! Can we go back to the ship now please? I'm really tired."

Luffy came and picked me up. "Of course. Let's go." He carried me bridal style.

Ace looked confused. "Luffy, why are you carrying (y/n)?"

I blushed. "Oh yeah, you don't know about that."

Ace just looked more confused. "Know about what!?"

Nami smiled and jumped into our conversation. "Luffy and (y/n) are lovers!"

Ace's jaw dropped. "WHAT!?"

I blushed and buried my face into Luffy's neck.

"My little brother has a girlfriend!?" Ace almost yelled.

"Shishishi why are you so surprised Ace?" Luffy asked.

I sweatdropped. "For so many reasons Luffy. Everyone is going to be shocked when they find out." No one was going to expect the idiotic captain to get a girlfriend. I love the idiot even thought sometimes, I can't help but be worried about how slow Luffy can be. I see why Ace is so worried about him.

"I never would have thought Luffy would get a girlfriend." Ace muttered. "How did this happen?"

Nami interrupted again. "Well, (y/n) here is crazy in love with Luffy. And after a long while of trying to explain to Luffy what the heck love is, he said he loves her and then here we are."

He still looked absolutely confused and surprised. "I still can't believe he has a girlfriend."

Nami laughed. "None of us could at first, but now were used to it. You'll get used to it too after a while."

"I guess." He said still staring at us.

"OI CHOPPER!" Luffy shouted as we got closer to the ship. I saw Chopper come to the front of the ship to see us, his nose twitched. 

"Are you guys ok? What happened?" Chopper said, coming to us. "Does anyone have injuries?"

"No one is hurt, but I want you to check (Y/n) since she was kidnapped." Luffy said gently setting me down.

"Luffy, I'm fine, she was to weak to do anything. I have a little headache and that's about it." I said and started to get up.

"What about when she punched you!" He tried to make me sit back down.

"Luffy I'm fine really! That hurt for a second but I'm fine." I said trying to fight against him to get up.

"But (Y/n)! I wanna make sure! Let Chopper check! Captain's orders!" He said with a smile. He knew I wouldn't break captain's orders. Damn it Luffy.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and let Chopper make sure I wasn't injured.

"She's fine Luffy." Chopper said letting me stand up.

I looked at Luffy. "I told you I was fine. May I go lay down now?"

Luffy wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yes, I just wanted to make sure you were ok first."

I rolled my eyes. "I told you I was fine! If I were hurt I would've told Chopper."

"I know, but I was worried." He set his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

Ace just stared at us wide eyed. "Are you guys sure that's the same Luffy?"

Nami laughed. "It is Ace. You should have seen it, when he first realized he loved her, he thought she hated him. He was really depressed. He just hid in his room and wouldn't come out. Not even for meat."

Ace's jaw dropped. "Luffy? Depressed? Is that even possible?"

Nami nodded. "I know. It was crazy."

"Oi!"

Everyone turned to Luffy. "I'll be back! I'm gonna go take (y/n) to our room and make sure she's comfortable!"

"Luffy, once again. I'm fine. I can get to our room on my own." I said.

"But I wanna take you!" He smiled. "Oh and Sanji, MAKE MEAT!!!!!!!"

Ace sweatdropped. "Yeah, that's Luffy."